🍒012; He Loves Control

†☯☯†☯†☯☯†

The next morning, a very frustrated Kate Argent was heard conversating with her brother over the phone.

"You know you can't do this without me, you're not going to find him on your own." Kate desperately says on the other line.

Chris Argent then sighed out, quickly talking into the phone. "We're gonna talk about everything, i promise, call me when you get there."

Argent was seen hanging up the phone, then turned to look at his wife.

"Is she right? Can you find the Alpha?" Victoria questioned.

"Not, but, Maia and Scott can." Argent states.

"And, if i find Maia, i find Scott." Argent concluded.

                     †☯☯†☯†☯☯†

At an unknown garage where Stiles and Peter was, Peter needed to get into Scott's laptop, and him knowing that Stiles knows Scott better than anyone, decided he was best for the job.

"What's going to happen when you find Derek?" Stiles questioned.

"Don't think, Stiles, type." Peter ordered.

"You're going to kill people, aren't you?" Stiles asked.

Peter then shrugged. "Only the responsible ones."

Stiles then sighed out, looking at Peter. "You got away with manipulating Skylar, but, that's it, i need you to promise me that you'll leave Maia and Scott out of it."

"Do you know why Wolves hunt in packs? It's because their favorite prey are too large to brought down by just one Wolf, so, trust me when i say, i need Skylar, Derek, Maia and Scott." Peter impatiently says.

"Maia isn't like you, she isn't like any of you." Stiles hastily says.

"You're right, she's far more powerful, that's why i need her the most." Peter states.

Stiles violently tapped the keys on the keyboard, typing in a name, but the laptop wasn't unlocking.

"Oh, you can try better than that, you know Scott better than anyone, he may love the Hunter, but, the Banshee will always have a place in his heart, and you know that, you're like his confidante." Peter smirked.

Stiles just frustratedly stared at the Alpha Werewolf, then looked back at the laptop, typing in a date.

Her birthday.

12.18.94

Peter seeing it unlocked, then smirked. "What did i tell you? But...you already knew that."

"Tell her, 'happy birthday' from me, why don't you?" Peter smirked.

Stiles then sarcastically smiled. "Sure."

                     †☯☯†☯†☯☯†

At the hospital, a distressed Maia was seen looking inside her baby sister's hospital room, completely worried.

"She'll be fine, i promise, okay?" Sheriff assured the ginger haired girl.

Maia then sighed out, then walked away, hurriedly going down the halls.

"He's an Alpha, Maia, you won't win." Skylar tried to say.

Maia scoffed, rolling her eyes. "He hurt Lydia."

"I understand, but-." Skylar was trying to say.

"Could we just look for your brother? He owes me a serious explanation." Maia impatiently says.