🍒003; Under The Ice

†☯☯†☯†☯☯†

Maia Martin was seen gripping onto the harness of the walls with her fingers, her legs up on the wall, as she crawled up the wall, her green eyes glancing down at the person behind her, then automatically stopping.

Scott McCall was seen settling next to her, his brows frowning in confusion at her action.

"Why'd you stop?" Scott asks confusingly.

"You seemed like you were struggling." Maia innocently stares at him.

"Were you waiting on me?" Scott asks amusingly.

"You know, for a Werewolf, you're incredibly slow." Maia smirks.

Scott stares at her offensively, gaping at her. "I am not!"

Allison, who was standing on the ground, with the others, had her arms crossed over her chest, an upsetting look in her eyes as she stares at the two friends.

The brunette just couldn't help but feel irritated by how they seem close with each other.

Maia grins mischievously at Scott, her leg stretching out to kick him off of the wall, him being caught of guard, made him loss his balance, falling onto the mat.

"Like i said, 'incredibly slow'." Maia quietly giggles in amusement.

                     †☯☯†☯†☯☯†

Minutes later, Stiles Stilinski and Erica Reyes was seen up on the wall, the Stilinski seemed like he knew what he was doing, but unfortunately not so much for the Reyes girl.

Erica was seen shakily grabbing onto the wall, her sucking in a terrified breath, Coach's voice not really helping her, even if he was being as gentle as possible.

Erica was then seen throwing herself from the wall, going to land onto the ground, but she felt herself falling into a pair of arms.

Erica shakily gasped out, her blue eyes looking pale, as she stared at the dark brown eyes, brunette Were-witch.

"You're okay, you'll be fine." Skylar softly assures, helping her up.

Erica becoming self-conscious, hating the amount of attention from the girl and everyone that was looking at her, just shoved the brunette away angrily, getting away from her.

Erica could feel the mocking stares on her, the taunting laughs echoing through her ears, the blonde girl with frizzy hair felt humiliated, her looking down as she walked away.

The McCall pack stared at the girl with such guilt and sympathy.

                     †☯☯†☯†☯☯†

During the day, still at the high school, Maia was seen sitting by the bleachers with Jackson, a camera in his hands.

"No." Maia simply says, pushing the camera away.

"Maia, come on, just one look." Jackson sighs out frustrated.

"No, Jackson." Maia shook her head.

"Come on, Maia, just tell me if you see anything." Jackson groans out.

"I am not going to look at your little sex tape." Maia says, giving him a look.

"It's not a sex tape! Would you just- look at it, would you?" Jackson exclaims in frustration.

"Fine, geez! Whatever." Maia rolls her eyes, taking the camera away from Jackson.

Jackson then saw Maia looking through the camera, him becoming excited.