🍒009; Car Chase

†☯☯†☯†☯☯†

"Repeat, suspect is on foot, we're in pursuit, heading northwest."

Sheriff Stilinski informed over the radio, his eyes catching the running feet of Derek Hale.

Sheriff Stilinski then cut the radio off, then radio static was heard afterwards.

On the road, Kate Argent was driving her car, more like speedy, whilst talking with Chris Argent over the phone.

"He's on foot, just ran into the Iron Works." Argent states.

"Wait, wait, did you just say 'on foot'?" Kate asked confused.

"Yeah...into Iron Works."

Kate frowned in confusion. "Running?"

Argent becoming frustrated, quickly commented. "Yes, running!"

Kate Argent, seeing Derek's black Camero driving pass her quickly, grew extremely confused.

"If he's on foot...then who the hell is driving his car?" Kate asked frustrated and confused.

                     †☯☯†☯†☯☯†

"Faster?"

"Much faster." Stiles urged the ginger haired girl.

"I don't think you should." Scott nervously says.

Scott saw how fast Maia began to pick up the pace and it was honestly starting to scare him.

"Scott, i don't think you're grasping the concept of car chase here." Stiles gave him a look.

"If she goes any faster, she'll kill us!" Scott anxiously says.

"It's either kill or be killed, in case you haven't noticed your girlfriend's- sorry, ex-girlfriend's psychotic aunt is right behind us!" Skylar quickly argued.

Maia's black leather, ankle heel boots was seen pressed against the gas, pressing extremely rough, her fair skinned hands wrapped around the steering wheel.

"Oh, god...i think i'm gonna be sick." Scott twisted his face in pain.

"Hey, don't you dare throw up in this car, you better drink that." Skylar warned.

"Hey, guys, i think they're gone." Stiles' eyes looked around, not seeing the police or Kate.

Maia then swerved a corner, pulling up roughly on the side where Derek was.

"Get in!" Stiles sharply says, quickly pushing the door open.

"What part of 'laying low' don't you understand?" Scott hissed at the man.

Derek just furiously glared at the McCall, then quickly using his hand to push Scott's head roughly forward, making his head bounce back on the headboard.

Scott then painfully touched his head, a little bruise forming, then turned to glare at the Hale.

"What the hell was that for?" Scott asked in shock.

"You know what it was for." Derek furiously glared at him.

The McCall grew confused, then saw Derek's eyes flickering to Maia.

"Did you find him?" Skylar then asked.

"Almost, until the f- frickin' police showed up!" Derek says in frustration.

"Wait, the Alpha?" Stiles asked confused.

Scott had his hand on his forehead, groaning softly in pain.