one . . . "she's goregous"

CHAPTER ONE"she's gorgeous"📝🦋🤍[ real life + instagram ]

CHAPTER ONE
"she's gorgeous"
📝🦋🤍
[ real life + instagram ]

CHAPTER ONE"she's gorgeous"📝🦋🤍[ real life + instagram ]

real life !

ameira wore a baby blue sweatshirt, a pair of boyfriend jeans and her white crocs. today was her first day of school and right now she was inside of the main office waiting to receive her schedule.

"miss jacobs." her head cocks up as she reaches over to grab the white sheet of paper from the secretary. "that's your schedule, along with your locker number, locker code and your id number. any questions?"

"no thanks." she simply says, smiling small as she turned around to leave from the office.

entering the hallway, ameira travels as she took note of the first classroom she had to go to for the day. english was the first class she had.

there was millions of chatter and stares coming from everyone she passed in the hallway. it's a new kid thing, you're an unrecognizable face, people are gonna wanna know you.

this simply didn't bother ameira. she wasn't here to make friends, have a boyfriend and be social....she just wanted to graduate and leave the world behind.

she's had multiple unfair shares of friendships and relationship, and she vows to herself that she would never put herself in that predicament ever again.

the bell rings, right on time as she walks inside of the room. half of the class was already seated as the other half walked in with the girl through the door.

matt picked his head up, greeting people he knew with a simple nod. putting his phone down on the table, he then noticed the brown skinned girl who's hair covered her side profile as she talked to the teacher.

he obviously didn't know who she was, and even though he shouldn't really care....he couldn't help but care.

"alright welcome back to another great monday morning here in this class." miss neal turns around from ameira and talks to the class. "we have a new student who will be joining us for the rest of the year."