four . . . "go stick up someone else"

CHAPTER FOUR"go stick up someone else"📝🦋🤍[ real life ]

CHAPTER FOUR
"go stick up someone else"
📝🦋🤍
[ real life ]

CHAPTER FOUR"go stick up someone else"📝🦋🤍[ real life ]

real life !

it was another morning in english class, but the only thing that was different was the substitute teacher sitting in the front of the classroom with his legs on miss neal's desk.

ameira rolls her eyes as she walks in to the disturbing lazy mess of an adult, walking over to mark her name on the attendance sheet. as she walks over to her desk, she sees everyone up and around the classroom, happy that she can't hear all the loud ruckus because her headphones loudly occupied her ears.

as she took a seat, she noticed that her desk partner, matt wasn't in his seat. she brushes it off, figuring that he was just up and around like everyone else. she took the time to start her school work.

unlike others, ameira had a ton of motivation to do her work. and that motivation was the day where there would be boxes inside of a uhaul truck and she would be flipping her parents off as she drove away to her new place of living.

as the computer brightness hits her face, she begins to type in the search engine, landing on google classroom to then start off with the english work for today, which was a poem.

it was a strictly no rules assignment. they just had to write and perform a poem to the class next week, they could write whatever they want, they could even write two stanzas if they wanted to, it just had to be a poem about whatever they wanted to talk about.

she began typing on a newly freshed out google doc, typing out the title to then begin brainstorming what she was going to say.

(i'm not letting you guys know what the poem is because it'll be a surprise) ;-).

just then, matt walks inside of the class, turning his head to see the substitute still with his feet on top of the desk. he walks, marking his name off the sheet. "matt! come here!" he looks to see his lacrosse teammate stefan waving him over.

matt clutches onto his bookbag strap and walks over to the corner where stefan stood with a couple of girls and their other lacrosse teammates.

"hey." he greets them, sitting on top of the desk.

"so you know the girl who sits next to you right?" stefan asks.

"the new girl?" stefan nods and licks his lip. matt looks behind him, seeing the girl typing away onto her computer. she looked too in tune with the work and the music that's possibly playing in her ears. "what about her?"

"well...she's hot right?"

ameira wasn't hot, she was gorgeous. she was over the top beauty. this is all what matt is thinking in his head but he only says a, "y-yea, i guess so."

"it looks like she has the beauty and the brains." the boy brian adds in, pointing. "look at how fast she's typing. those keys are gonna fly up in the air when she's done."

"you think she has a body underneath the clothes she wears?" stefan hums, a sly smirk on his face.

matt rolls his eyes, grossed out. "i'll talk to you guys later." he removes himself, not wanting to stand over there any longer as he joins the girl by sitting in his seat.

ameira sees him from the corner of her eye, still typing away. he pulls out his phone and begins to type away. she hears small snickering coming close by, she turns her head to see stefan coming over to her. she turns away and back to the laptop, not wanting to make conversation with anyone.

she ignores him tapping on her shoulder, until he continues to do it repeatedly. matt looks over to see what's happening and he rolls his eyes at the immature act. "hey stefan, just leave her alone man."

stefan doesn't listen, continuing to bug the girl some more with the tapping. ameira grows irritated, snatching the headphones off her ears to look at the boy with a darkening glare.

"you're not gonna say anything?" he scoffs. "okay well i'll speak. what's up, i'm stefan and i've been noticing you since monday when you started school."

ameira nods, nonchalantly as she shrugs him off and tries to go back to her work. stefan sits on top of her desk, his hand placed down onto the keys of her laptop keyboard. "pretty laptop, it matches you. you know, pretty laptop for a pretty girl."

she's not talking. why? matt thinks to himself, just watching as she communicates with the irritating boy with a simple glare.

that's the thing, ameira finds it best to not talk to someone when she's upset or irritated at them. she figures that people don't usually listen to her whenever she speaks, so why not stop speaking to them at all?

stefan grows a tight grin on his face, slamming her laptop shut close as he leans. "how about this...you, me, dinner, tonight at six?"

she shakes her head no, rolling her eyes at how dumb he must be if he ever thought that she would consider going on a date with him.

"just one date pretty lady. i'll even pay, give you flowers and take you home afterwards." he pesters on and on. "maybe instead of taking you home afterwards, we can go to my place and you know, i can explore."

"dude chill out!" matt raises his voice, slamming his hand on the desk as he stands up. "leave her-."

he was interrupted when ameira jumps up and grabs stefan by the collar of his shirt. "did you not get the message? i said no. so you and your sorry little dick can go stick up someone else." her voice was raspy, and low, but everyone who was close by could hear her.

stefan gulps, suddenly intimated and startled by her speaking to him now in such a cold tone. "we got that?" he nods slowly and she lets him free, watching as he hops off the desk and goes back to the other side of the room.

sitting back down in her seat, she turns and looks over at matt who was already looking at her first with a shocked look. she gives him a small lipped smile and goes back to her laptop.

this girl is going to be the death of me. he thinks.

NIY SPEAKS

ameira is such a girlboss like omfg!!!!
at first i was going to have stefan do a bet where he tries to get ameira and matt sends her a note to warn her but i wanna change it up.