fifteen . . . "i should've known"

CHAPTER FIFTEEN"i should've known"📝🦋🤍[ real life ]

CHAPTER FIFTEEN
"i should've known"
📝🦋🤍
[ real life ]

double chapters!!!!

real life !

"we're here." allen chuckles, taking off his seatbelt. ameira had to go with allen to the party because the girls couldn't pick her up. "ready to party?"

ameira nods, smiling wide. "are all the drinks there gonna be alcohol?"

allen shakes his head, "a variety of alcohol, yes. but just alcohol, no." they both get out of the car, closing the doors and they walk inside, speaking to the ones who spoke to them.

this was ameira's second high school party. the first one was during sophomore year and that turned out to be a big disaster involving a ton of drinking, throwing up, fake friends and embarrassment.

she always avoided parties and friends for that particular reason. she was embarrassed, and she didn't want to be embarrassed again.

"ameira!" kelly squeals, running over to capture the girl in a big hug. "you look so good!" ameira twirls around. she was wearing a black long dress with no sleeves and some black open toed heels. and her hair was straightened.

"thank you." ameira smiles, being dragged by kelly upstairs.

"you have to take pictures in front of this mirror." kelly says and ameira obliged, shrugging as she handed kelly her phone and started to look at herself in the mirror, posing.

she felt good about herself, felt confident in what she was wearing. she never felt like this about herself so it was a good thing that she was now.