eighteen . . . "that's a first"

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN"that's a first

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
"that's a first."
📝🦋🤍
[ real life ]

"📝🦋🤍[ real life ]

real life !

"the best fruit is literally mango what are you talking about?" ameira scoffs. right now, all five of them were parked in the lot of the school just wasting time with talking about fruits.

"no." nate shakes his head, disagreeing. "that's like second best but the best ... yea no."

ameira sucks her teeth as nick and chris agree too, so she sticks her head up the front of the car at matt. "matt?" she asks him.

"she's right." matt quickly agrees. he didn't even have any knowledge on what they was talking about but it was ameira so....

"he doesn't even know what the fuck's going on!" nick yells with his hands up in the air. "don't ask his ass shit."

they soon all got out, chris busting a quick move as they walk across the street. "y'all just jealous of my moves." he accuses, pointing fingers at them.

nick leans forward, trying to bite them. "put them shits away. they smell like pepsi." he leans his head away and waves his hands in the air in disgust.

"what did you put your hands in a tub full of pepsi?" ameira laughs.

"no, it spilled." chris rolls his eyes and shakes his head with it, making them laugh even more. they all walk into school and they split up because they didn't have first period altogether.

"ready for english?" matt asks ameira. the whole party incident happened yesterday, and it was still going around and ameira knew once she walked in the classroom all late, people would start talking and she didn't wanna live through a whole hour with that.