seven . . . "since when do you read?"

CHAPTER SEVEN"since when do you read?"📝🦋🤍[ real life + instagram ]

CHAPTER SEVEN
"since when do you read?"
📝🦋🤍
[ real life + instagram ]

CHAPTER SEVEN"since when do you read?"📝🦋🤍[ real life + instagram ]

real life !

it was monday, and today was the day that the class had to perform their written poem in front of the classroom. everyone had already went, now it was time for the last one to go for the day.

"ameira." miss neal says, making the girl peek her head up.

her hair was out with a white headband pushed back on it and she was wearing a gray sweatshirt and sweatpants set, with some white forces to finish it off.

matt looks over at her like everyone else as she grabs her poem on the sheet of paper and walks down to the front of the room.

miss neal sits on top of her desk, holding out her clipboard and a pen. "you can start when you're ready."

ameira takes a second to calm herself down, blocking everyone's eyes out as her eyes just stay directly on the paper. "okay so my poem is called, people."

she takes a second and then begins, "people. people that mean well. people that will hurt. people that will care. people that don't care. people that will leave. people that will stay. the only thing that i can say about people, is that they aren't for me."

finishing, everyone in the class claps, matt's clapping the loudest of course with a big smile of his face. he loved her poem, he found it be something that was really from her heart, but he wanted to know about the last part, about people not being for her. what did she mean by that?

she places the poem onto miss neal's table, and returns to her seat. "excellent job miss jacobs, that was amazing!" the bell rings and everyone jumps up to leave. "okay don't forget that you all have an assignment that's due tonight, so finish it. see you all tomorrow."

leaving out of the room and through the hallway, matt walks towards his locker, but stops when he sees something beside him. it was a small piece of paper on the bench, he grins a little as he grabs it and opens it.

Here's a book. Everything, Everything. One of my favorites.

Sincerely, A.

not only did he get three sentences out of her, he finally got her to give him a book recommendation.

matt gasps and gets all giddy inside, "let's go to the library!" he yells in a determined tone, storming off in the hallway until the bell rings. "after school." he turns around to head to his next class.

"matt why the fuck are we at a library?" nick asks, confused.

"i need to get a book." matt simply answers, turning the car off and getting out of it. the two boys sigh, getting out after their brother to follow him inside.

nate left school early because he wasn't surely feeling well, so it was just the triplets. "since when do you read?" chris snorts, jumping up the touch the bookshelves.

"since she gave me a recommendation." matt turns the corner to the computers. "let's see if they have it here."

"aw that's so cute." nick smiles.

"want me to read you a bedtime story tonight matty?" chris kicks his legs in the air.

matt huffs and shakes his head. "found it!" he exclaims loudly, doing his little dance proudly. he then gets shushed by people nearby, "sorry."

walking away, he leads his brothers to the romance novel section of the library, looking closely through the bookshelves. going to the letter 'e', he stood when spotting the book.

"got the book, now let's go." he says, turning on his heels.

"you sure that's the right book?" nick asks and he nods. "everything everything." nick sees the title. "i watched the movie, it's amazing." he says.

"why didn't you tell me to read it sooner?" matt complains, his voice getting pitchy. "could've been made her like me with this book."

"um i don't know, maybe because i watched the movie." nick says in frustration. "i didn't read the book genius."

instagram !

instagram !

notmattspam just posted !

liked by pepsican , doja4ever , natedawg and seven othersnotmattspam I AM DETERMINED TO FINISH THIS BOOK TONIGHT

notmattspam I AM DETERMINED TO FINISH THIS BOOK TONIGHT.....just for her.

view comments
doja4ever NERD🤓
notmattspam Only for her🤓
doja4ever .......That's enough LOVERBOY

natedawg What about the notes?
notmattspam The notes are still going, just reading this book for her

pepsican So you don't have time for the bedtime story
notmattspam Just one
pepsican AWESOME!!! Here I come