seventeen . . . "screw them"

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN"screw them"📝🦋🤍[ real life  + imessage + instagram ]

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
"screw them"
📝🦋🤍
[ real life + imessage + instagram ]

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN"screw them"📝🦋🤍[ real life  + imessage + instagram ]

real life !

"you hate root beer!" matt exclaims, his hands flying in the air. "i think it's best if we call this friendship off now."

"i didn't know we were friends." ameira laughs.

he gasps playfully. "that's your second strike. one more and i'm out."

she leans in close to his ear. "wanna guess something else? i hate spongebob."

"that's it!" he jumps up off of the grass, wiping off his pants. "that's your third strike, and i'm out!" he gets up, turning around and folding his arms.

"you're cute when you're pouty." she teases him, poking the back of his leg. "and i lied, i love spongebob. the campfire song is imprinted in my brain."

matt turns back around, dropping his arms by his side. "don't play like that. you only have two strikes now."

"we're friends." she smiles, showing her teeth and he joins her where he sat at before.

"okay, i'll drop every strike." he huffs, going back to sitting next to her in the grass. "so, what do you wanna talk about?"

she turns and faces him, "why did you start sending me notes? why not just talk to me?"

"you're very intimidating." he chuckled and she shakes her head. "and i'm was very nervous."

she smiles at him, "am i really that intimidating?" he nods his head fast and she just laughs at him. "but back to my question."

matt bites his lip, his hands sweating. "ummm, how do i say this?" he breathes out, rubbing his hands.

"just say it, im not gonna run off." she smirks. "you should know because of what happened like an hour ago."