nineteen . . . "looks like we're even"

CHAPTER NINETEEN"looks like we're even

CHAPTER NINETEEN
"looks like we're even."
📝🦋🤍
[ real life ]

"📝🦋🤍[ real life ]

real life !

it's been a week and although word was still passing around about it, things were dying down from its intensity, and ameira was loving it.

she was sitting with matt, nick, chris and nate at lunch and they were all trying to get to know ameira better with a game of two truths and a lie.

"okay." she clears her throat, rubbing her hands up and down her thighs. "i drowned before, i used to have a pet turtle, and i burned myself from making noodles." she lists.

"you had a pet turtle!" chris shouts out his answer first as the three boys continued to think on their answers.

"you drowned before." nick guesses. nate guesses the same thing and now they're just waiting on matt's answer.

"matty, we don't have all day." she taps her wrist, pretending that there was a watch there.

"okay. i think it's you burning yourself from the noodles."

she looks around at all of them with a smirk, creating a suspense. "well what the fuck is the answer?" nick curses, making them all laugh.

"the lie is that i've drowned before." she tells them, nate and nick high five as chris squints his eyes and pouts. "and i had a pet turtle and i named his crush based off finding nemo. chris you suck."

"and you're mean." he folds his arms and lays down on them.

"and you're mean." someone mimicks, making them turn to see morgan and kelly approaching.

"what do these bitches want." nick rolls his eyes as ameira agrees with him. the two girls show up at the table, standing with their hands on their hips.