sixteen . . . "it's all coming together"

CHAPTER SIXTEEN"it's all coming together"📝🦋🤍[ real life ]

CHAPTER SIXTEEN
"it's all coming together"
📝🦋🤍
[ real life ]

get your popcorn ready

real life !

sniffling as she stands two houses down from the house, ameira turns and sees matt jogging out the house, heading over to her. what are you doing?" she asks him.

"i'm out here to check up on you." he tells her, stopping with his hands in his pockets.

"why?" she scoffs.

"because you're upset, you're crying, you're hurt and i didn't do enough to help you avoid getting hurt." he says.

ameira squints her teary eyes, gluing them onto the boy's blue eyes as she was filled with confusion. "what did you just say?"

"what do you mean?"

"that, the last thing you said." she sniffles some more, pointing in his face as she uses her other free hand to wipe her eyes.

matt gulps, knowing that his cover was about to be blown. "the thing about me comforting you because your upset, crying and you're hurt—."

"no, no, no!" she yells, cutting him off from going on. "you said something about you not doing enough to avoid me getting hurt."

"you're hearing stuff ameira there's no way i said—."

"look, i know i'm crying right now and my eyes are blurry as fuck from my tears, but my ears are perfectly fine and i heard what you said." she raises her voice once more, stepping closer to the boy.

"look ameira i didn't say anything, you're upset and i came out here to comfort you so you won't feel alone." matt sighs, rubbing his face with his hands. "come on let's get you home—."