ten . . . "she looks different"

CHAPTER TEN"she looks different

CHAPTER TEN
"she looks different."
📝🦋🤍
[ real life ]

"📝🦋🤍[ real life ]

real life !

matt walks into the party with his brothers and nate. the party took place at an airbnb, and it was hosted by some lacrosse player from the team. nate taps matt on the arm, "there she goes."

matt's eyes flick away from the crowd, instantly spotting ameira on the other side of the room. she stood by the wall, in the silky hot pink dress that she was convinced to buy with some silver strappy heels. her curls were out, in a middle part style and she wore a silver necklace.

"wow." matt was blown away, she looked gorgeous. he looks away and to the boys. "do any of y'all have a piece of paper?"

nate and nick tells him no with a head shake. "i have a gum wrapper on my pocket." chris says, pulling out the metallic silver piece of paper.

"of course you do." matt shakes his head, taking the wrinkled wrapper and pulling out a pen from his pocket.

"so we write letters at a party now instead of using our words." nick scoffs, folding his arms.

matt rolls his eyes, concentrating on writing the words out neatly as he could with the wrapper being held against the wall. "you communicate your way and i'll do it my way." he takes down the wrapper and splits off into the crowd, subtly approaching her.

being close by, matt drops the paper from his hands and walks away to hear and see nearby. "you dropped something!" kelly yells over the loud music to ameira.

ameira sees the wrapper that kelly pointed to. she knows she didn't drop anything but she stopped down and picked it up anyways.

You look gorgeous right now. I think the color pink looks amazing on you.

Love B <3

a smile forms on her lips as she balls it up, placing it inside of her purse. "i'm gonna go to the bathroom i'll be right back." she removes herself and goes upstairs.

matt sees and waits patiently to see if she's gonna come back down.

she goes inside of the bathroom, tearing a strip of a paper towel and holding it down on the sink. matt sees her coming back downstairs, deciding to slip away and make a run for the bathroom.

closing the door in a hurry, he turns around and his eyes see the little paper towel that was folded up into a square. he smiles to himself, knowing that it was for him.

Thank you. Seems like you'll write notes to me anywhere now :).

Sincerely, A

"she's opening up." matt gushes, doing a little dance on the mirror before fixing his composure to walk back downstairs.

"how long does it take to deliver a damn letter." chris says as he sees matt walking back towards them.

instead of responding, the boy just stands there with a big smile on his face, humming a melody. nick face palms himself, "loverboy."

it's been an hour into the party and matt has been keeping eyes in ameira all night. "she looks different." he utters, slouching on the couch.

right now, ameira was dancing with morgan to the neyo and pitbull song that was playing right now. it was weird to matt, he loved seeing her be carefree and social don't get him wrong, but it was something off.

why did morgan and her friends randomly wanted to be friends with ameira? i mean who wouldn't want to be friends with her?

but it was morgan.....she was a perky blonde cheerleader captain who had a white convertible that she got from her father and she was very popular.

it had to be something. like a prank or whatever that was planned on ameira. matt didn't wanna think that, she looked like she was coming out of her shell, why would he want her to be pushed back into it?

ameira let out a loud scream, letting out a laugh as allen picked her up and threw her on his shoulder. it looked like she was having the time of her life. she got some friends, was in a pretty dress and was at a party.

she wanted to go home and be in her room reading but she didn't wanna deal with her parents and the party was a little fun...

"how am i gonna get her?" matt asks himself, his brothers overhearing

"how about you sing chris brown outside her window with a boom box?" chris suggests, earning a glare. "what, his music is serenading."

nick shakes his head, snickering. "nate." matt turns. "you're the only sensible one here, what should i do?"

"get up." matt stood up. "and walk over to her and open your mouth." matt plopped back down on the couch. "that's my solution."

"look matt, if you're worried about morgan's intentions then try warning ameira, and see if your mind is right." nick advises.

matt nods, looking back at her and letting the advice sink in, wondering if he was gonna take it or not.

NIY SPEAKS

ok im gonna solely focus on this book for rn because focusing on more than one is too much on my writer's block.
this isn't proofread either so if there are misspelling please tell me so i can fix it
& thank you guys for 1K reads what the hell!!!