eight . . . "anything to make my parents happy"

CHAPTER EIGHT"anything to make my parents happy"📝🦋🤍[ real life + instagram ]

CHAPTER EIGHT
"anything to make my parents happy"
📝🦋🤍
[ real life + instagram ]

CHAPTER EIGHT"anything to make my parents happy"📝🦋🤍[ real life + instagram ]

real life !

"hey." ameira turns her head to see two girls and two boys at her desk. she waves to them, completely confused on what they wanted.

"look if you're trying to get me to join a fivesome then that's out of the question." she sighs.

matt's eyes completely widen, almost jumping out of the sockets. he hadn't expect her to say anything, especially anything like that.

the four all laugh slowly, "you're so funny. but i'm morgan, and this is kelly, august and allen." the blonde girl smiles, introducing them all one by one.

ameira just smiles and nods, turning her head away. morgan was perky, and her high pitched voice kind of triggered her. "anyways, we just wanted to ask if you would be friends with us?"

"no thanks." ameira quickly says, turning back to play a game on her phone.

"you sure? i mean it's our last year in high school, wouldn't you want some memories?" kelly tries to point out.

"the only memories i'll have is me walking across that stage with my diploma in my hand." ameira says, still not budging.

"well, here's my number. whenever you get the chance, think about it, we have the same schedule so you'll see me whenever." morgan lays down a piece of paper and the four of them take off.

matt was taken aback. he was confused on their sudden interest in the girl. why did they wanna be friends with her? was it all an act?

he sees her place the piece of paper inside the pocket of her bookbag, wondering if she was gonna take up the offer.

ameira sits on her bed, doing her spanish homework, writing on the worksheet. summer walker was playing through her bluetooth speaker while her curtains were closed and the led lights were on.

it was another day in the household and of course, her parents were arguing. somehow her father and mother found a way to argue just as her father was about to leave out for work.

so to tune them out, music was ameira's savior in that moment. soon someone knocked on her door, but because of the loud music, she couldn't hear.

"you didn't hear me knocking!" the girl jumps as her mother, tamia, bursts inside of her room.

"no." ameira mumbles, grabbing her phone to pause the music.

"why are you in here?" her mother asks, standing by the door with her hand on the hip.

"i'm doing homework." she says the obvious, pointing down to the paper.

"you're so lonely." her mother looks at her in disgust. "go out and make some friends, instead of being a boring child doing homework." she mocks.

ameira rolls her eyes discreetly. "is that all?"

"no. you'll have to find something to eat for dinner on your own tonight because i'm going out." she then adds.

it was a date with a guy who wasn't her dad. ameira didn't care about her mother's affairs ever since it started her freshman year of high school, her parents weren't her favorite people, and why should she give a fuck about their feelings when they never gave a fuck about hers?

"you know not to say anything to your dad right?" tamia narrows her eyes at the girl who's attention isn't on her.

ameira hums, "haven't been saying anything for the past four years."

tamia rolls her eyes. "sometimes i wonder where you came from, because it can't be from me." she laughs a bitter laugh. "stop being a boring ass person and do something with your life." and with that the door shuts.

ameira sighs, rolling her eyes as her head shifts over to look at the piece of paper sitting inside of the pocket for the whole day.

she was contemplating.....should she reach out and get some friends/acquaintances? or should she just stay by herself and hear her parents nagging at her all the time about it?

should she reach out and get some friends/acquaintances? or should she just stay by herself and hear her parents nagging at her all the time about it?

instagram !

ameiraonthewall just posted !

ameiraonthewall anything to make my parents happy :)

NIY
ik this chapter is a little short but i just wanted to give y'all an update, the drama will be coming reallll soon :)