Cԋαρƚҽɾ Tԋιɾƚҽҽɳ

At the beginning, Wang Yibo consoled himself that may be Xiao Zhan was resting so couldn't call him back but with each hour passing, Wang Yibo clearly understood that Xiao Zhan simply did not want to speak with him.

As much as it was hurting to know that Xiao Zhan detested him, he could not do anything else but to accept it. 'It's only for now. Zhan will accept me soon', Yibo consoled himself.

Wang Yibo sighed thinking, 'I have waited for so many years, a few more days wouldn't hurt'. Meanwhile, Xiao Zhan looked at the calendar hanging on the wall, thinking, 'Six more days left for my life to get ruined'.

𝑶𝒏 𝑻𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒅𝒂𝒚

Xiao Zhan felt a little better than yesterday but last night too he was haunted by nightmares.

Xiao Zhan did not know what he was going to do after the wedding. For sure, he would have to spend the night with Yibo in the same room, on the same bed and... under the same covers.

Just imagining it made fear crawl up his spine and he wasn't exactly sure how he was going to cope with the situation then When Yibo really come to him. May be... he would just....

Xiao Zhan stopped his thoughts. He did not want to cry early in the morning. He had been crying more than he could in the past few days but crying haven't helped him in any way. And moreover, he had to save his tears for everything that would happen after the marriage. Crying now would just waste his tears for he could at least be a happy little unlike his life after marriage that would turn into hell in a few days time.

-

Wang Qiren looked around for a sign of his younger nephew but was unable to find him anywhere.

"Xichen..." he called out to his eldest nephew.

"Yes uncle?" Xichen called back from his room.

"Did you see Yibo?" Wang Qiren asked.

That made Xichen come out of his room and he asked, "Isn't Yibo in his room?"

"No." Wang Qiren stated. And then continued, "I tried for his phone but it is in his room."

Wang Xichen was muddled. "Wait, let me try calling Xue Yang."

"Mn." Wang Qiren hummed and left to the kitchen for a cup of coffee and waited there for Xichen who joined him within a few minutes.

"Yibo and gone to visit mother." Xichen said walking into the kitchen.

Wang Qiren sighed pitying his younger nephew. There was only reason for him to visit his mother's graveyard and that was, too much pain sadness and misery. May be it was because of Zhan, Qiren thought.

"Xichen, now that Yibo is not here, I want to ask something from you."

"What is it uncle?"

"Do you think this marriage will work out?"

Wang Xichen sighed.

"I don't know." He said in a low voice, looking down unable to look into his uncle's eyes.

Wang Qiren was expecting that answer so he asked, "Then why are you forcing Yibo?"

"Because I cannot see him always in tears. He deserves happiness, doesn't he? Why does his life have to be so miserable? It's been almost five years since mother's death and ever since then, not even once did he smile. As a brother, I cannot see him like that. I want him to be the way how he used to be. If Zhan is the only key to his happiness, then I would do anything to make Zhan stay with Yibo."

"I understand your intention. But... but why do you have to hurry the marriage? We can give Zhan some time to get to know about Yibo and that would strengthen their relationship. A marriage, all of a sudden, would be too hard for Zhan. We have to think about him too."

"Uncle, if we don't hurry the marriage, Zhan will find one way or another to call off this marriage. I don't want that to happen. That would hurt Yibo more than anything else. That's the only reason to hurry this marriage."

Wang Qiren hummed in agreement. With Zahn's personality, he was really capable of such things.

"Uncle, after marriage, when Zhan comes to live with us, please don't be strict with him. He isn't used to our house routine so please don't be mad at him if he does something wrong. Let's give him some time to adjust into our family."

"Of course. I will not be strict with him as I am with you and Yibo. I just wish that he could give us back our old Yibo."

Wang Xichen nodded for he too yearned for his little brother who was once the most joyous kid on earth.