Cԋαρƚҽɾ Sιxƚყ Tԋɾҽҽ

Yibo hugged Zhan tightly, letting him calm down from the high orgasm.

"Wang Yibo!" Zhan hissed.

"How can I help you, my husband?" Yibo asked sucking his neck, leaving a hickey.

"You bastard! Let go of me!"

"Not yet, angel. We still have a lot to do."

"No, not here. Get off me."

"You better keep quiet and save your energy. If not, you would not be able to take in my thrusts."

"Wang Yibo, I am not joking."

"I am not joking either."

"No, get off me. I really don't want to do it here."

"Baby please...." Yibo whined.

He really wanted to do it! To consummate their marriage and make Zhan his!

He felt a little hurt that Zhan was refusing him. Yibo nuzzled on Zhan's neck, taking in his scent and kissing his scent gland, asking in a low voice,

"Why do you not want to accept me?"

"Huh?" Zhan was confused.

"Do you not like to mate with me?" Yibo asked, sullenly.

He knew that Zhan loved him and would never want anything more than starting a life with him, but at that moment, Yibo could not help but feel a little dejected on being refused.

"Wang Yibo, are you even in your right mind?" Zhan cried. "How could you ask me such a thing knowing the answer very well? Huh?"

"Then why are you..." Zhan did not let Yibo finish.

"Wang Yibo," he said, feeling very emotional, "There is nothing else that I would want to have in my life except you. I just want you. A family with you. A family of our own. But right now, we are on a fucking rooftop. Rooftop, you idiot! Anyone could walk on us! And we would be in our own world, not knowing that we were seen in such a state. So you really want it to happen?"

"No one came until now. We had our own privacy. Moreover, it's almost one or two. Everyone are asleep. No one would come here now."

"How can you be so sure?"

"Because I know about my home."

"Wang Yibo, you really want to take me here?" Zhan asked, helpless.

"Yes." Yibo smiled.

"Stop smiling. I will punch you." Zhan fumed.

"Alright. Senior can punch me while your junior fuck you."

"Wang Yibo!"

"My beloved Xiao Zhan, from now on, we are one."

Saying so, Yibo lined up his thick cock and put it into Zhan's wet hole slowly. Very slowly, wanting to savor this mom forever!

"Yibo...." Zhan threw his head back in both pain and pleasure.

This was his first time! His first time for an alpha to be in him! Zhan looked at Yibo with tearstained eyes. Yibo had his eyes and closed and eye brows narrowed as if he was restraining himself in just fucking Zhan to death. Zhan could feel Yibo's hold on him tighten as he tried to go deeper into Zhan. Zhan could feel the pain as his hole was being spread wide open by Yibo's long and thick rod. The pain was more than pleasure but looking at Yibo's face, Zhan but his lips trying to control his cries of pain, not wanting Yibo to know that he was in pain.

He knew if he told Yibo that it was painful, Yibo would stop instantly and it would make him feel better but no. He did not want it. He did not want Yibo to stop. He knew how much Yibo loved him, cared for him and had waited for him for almost five long years. Zhan knew very well that this was all that Yibo could dream of. Making Zhan his! Now that it was finally happening, Zhan did not want Yibo to stop.

Zhan's legs were spread wide open and he could feel how his hole was filled with Yibo. He could see sweat drops roll down Yibo's face and he smiled. Finally, he had been able to make Yibo satiated.

"Bubbie...." Zhan called out, trying to sound like a moan, despite the pain he was feeling. "How id it? How does it feel to be in me?"

"Shut up." Yibo hissed. "Shut up or I won't be able to control myself."

"What are you controlling yourself for?" Zhan pulled Yibo down and whispered in his ear, "Fuck me, junior."

"Fuck you!" Wang Yibo groaned, pulling his whole length out and slamming it into Zhan.

"Ahh..." Zhan wasn't really prepared for it and cried in pain.

"I told you to keep shut." Yibo said, embracing Zhan in his arms and kissing him, asking, "Are you alright? Is it paining?"

Yibo was really concerned and worried for Zhan. He did not want to make him feel the pain and that was why he had been restraining himself all these while but Zhan triggered him and he couldn't help it.

"Huh...?" Zhan asked in a daze then nodded his head, unable to hide the pain anymore.

"I am sorry." Yibo kissed Zhan's eyelids, trying to soothe his pain down.

"Yibo...."Zhan whispered, clutching onto him, "No sorry between us."

"Yeah yeah but..."

"Husband, why did you stop fucking your junior? Without a little pain, we cannot enjoy happiness." Zhan reminded Yibo.

"You shut up. Don't be a big mouth. Or else, u will really fuck you to death."

"Yes gege, fuck me to death..." Zhan cried.

"Xiao Zhan!" Yibo groaned.

"My beloved Wang Yibo, from now on, we are one." Saying so, Zhan rocked his hips up making Yibo groan in pleasure.

Although it pained him, he was really contented in pleasuring Yibo and he new soon, he too would be pleasured.

Wang Yibo pinned his hip down, making him stay in place and asked through clenched teeth,

"You lack obedience. Tonight, I will show how much obedience is important while having sex with an ferocious alpha like me."

Zhan could see Yibo's face turn red and before he could even ask what he meant by those words, Yibo had already started thrusting his huge duck in and out.

"Ah.... Yibo..... Ahhhhh....." Zhan could only scream and cry. Not wanting others to wake up, Yibo put his two fingers in Zhan's mouth making him suck it.

"Mhmmm......" All that Zhan could do was take in Yibo's ruthless thrust and he finally understood what Yibo had meant by 'Importance of Obedience'.

*************

Please make sure to leave your comments and votes. It will be really appreciated. 

Hope you enjoyed!