Cԋαρƚҽɾ Sҽʋҽɳƚყ Tɯσ

"Meng Yao is here. Should we let him in?" Xue Yang asked.

Of all the people that Yibo had expected, Meng Yao wasn't the one so he was taken by surprise when he heard Xue Yang.

"Is he alone?" Yibo questioned.

"Yes."

"Let him in." Yibo replied.

Xue Yang passed the message and asked Yibo, "Second Master Wang, why would Meng Yao be here?"

"I too do not know." Yibo replied.

"If he is the real culprit behind Zhan's missing, then, he is here to know the what's going on here and to register the situation. Or may be, he is trying to prove that he is innocent by showing up here so that we wouldn't doubt him. If he has nothing to do with Zhan's missing, then he is here just to pay a visit. Either way, let's act normal and if he inquires about Zhan, let's tell him that he has gone out. Let's not show our weakness in front oh him. Alright?" Xichen asked.

Everyone nodded although Jiang Yanli and Jiang Cheng were confused on how Meng Yao was related to all this.

It took less than a minute for Meng Yao to appear in front of them.

"Such a pleasant surprise. I didn't expect everyone to meet here." Meng Yao commented, walking in.

"What brought you here?" Wang Xichen asked, not beating around the bush.

"Xichen Ge, why do you ask like that? Are you not glad to meet me?" Meng Yao pouted.

"What are you talking about? How could we not be glad to meet you?" Yibo asked.

"Aiyaaa... Yibo, you flatter me too much. By the way, here, this is for you." Meng Yao said, gifting Yibo with something. It looked like a box and it was fully wrapped.

Yibo felt box like something being given to him and took it with a smile, asking, "What's this?"

"It's just a small gift. A thank you gift fir taking care of me during the heat. Thank you so much. I do not know what I would have done without you."

"You are my friend. It's my responsibility to take care of you."

"I am so grateful to have someone like you with me."

"Wait!" Jiang Cheng yelled. "What do u mean by, 'taking care of you during your heat'?"

"Jiang Cheng, I will explain it to you later." Xichen said.

"No! I want to know about it now. How could Wang Yibo take care of him during his heat? Then what about Zhan?! What the heck is going on?"

"You have misunderstood." Meng Yao interrupted. "It's not like what you think."

"Then what?" It was Jiang Yanli who questioned.

"Let's not talk of it now. Please..." By Xichen's look, Jiang Yanli understood that it was not something to speak of now. But Jiang Cheng was fuming and he just could not let go of such a thing.

"I want to..." Jiang Cheng yelled when Yanli cunt him off.

"A-Cheng." She said sternly.

Jiang Cheng was never afraid of anyone except his parents. But, he knew that his sister was terror filled more than his mother if she was triggered. So, finally, he kept silent, cursing Yibo inwardly.

"Yibo, I am sorry." Meng Yao said.

"What are you apologizing for?" Yibo asked.

"I do not know how Xiao Zhan would have taken this. Is he angry with you or what? Do you want me to talk to him? Where is he? I'll go talk to him. I know its been almost a week but, I just couldn't come see you as I was occupied with some family works. I am sorry. Let me go and talk to Xiao Zhan. Is he upstairs?"