Cԋαρƚҽɾ Sιxƚყ Oɳҽ

"Yibo..." Zhan cried, resting his forehead on Yibo's, trying to savour this moment as much as possible.

"Yes?" Yibo asked.

"Then.... What does the mark mean?" Zhan questioned hesitatedly.

At once, the hold on him tightened. Zhan heard Yibo I hake sharply and he feared that Yibo was going to say something terrible.

"Zh....zhan...., can we please not talk about this now?"

"Why?" Zhan could feel the fear creeping in him.

"Please...?"

"Bubbie... I am scared." Zhan cried.

"No, no... Angel, I swear that...." Wang Yibo was lost for words.

What could he say?! How could he tell the truth?!

"Yibo.... Why are you not telling me?"

Wang Yibo took in a deep breath. He did not know if Xiao Zhan would accept him if he told the truth!

"Angel, do you believe me?"

"How can I not believe you?" Zhan asked back.

"Then, if I tell you, that..."

"What?" Zhan urged.

"If I ask you to not question me about the mark, will you oblige it?"

Xiao Zhan could feel his tears threatening to fall once again. Why was Yibo acting like this? Why did Yibo not want to tell him the truth about the mark? If there was nothing between him and Meng Yao, why does Yibo not want to talk about it with him?!

Zhan stopped thinking. What he was thinking was utterly nonsense! Yibo would not ask for such a thing without a reason. And how could he doubt Yibo?! He knew that Wang Yibo would never betray him even in his nightmare, let alone in reality.

"Bubbie, do you believe me?" Zhan asked.

"Obviously." Yibo replied instantly.

"Would you doubt me if I hid something from you?"

"Never. Angel would have a reason for hiding it."

"Then me too. You do not have to worry. Since you don't want to say the actual truth about this mark, I will not ask you anything anymore. You can speak about it whenever you want. I will be waiting."

"Seriously?" Yibo asked in disbelief.

"Yes."

Unexpected, hearing such a confession, Yibo broke down in tears. He hugged Zhan tighter and held him in his arms, crying his heart out.

"Thank you.... Thank you so much....!" Yibo sobbed.

"Bubbie, what are you crying for? Hey hey, stop it." Zhan hugged Yibo, comforting him.

"Thank you...." Yibo kept on repeating, not minding Zhan nor his words. He really felt grateful!

Xiao Zhan really could not stand Yibo's tears. He just wanted to Yibo laugh happily. Trying to ease Yibo's mind, Zhan said.

"Wang Yibo, you know what, I have decided something."

Afraid that Zhan had changed his mind and was going to inquire about the mark again, Yibo asked hurriedly, "What?"

"I am not going to get pregnant."

"Huh?" Yibo was confused.

"Yes. You tell me, if I give birth to a baby, he/she would be crying every time. I would have to take care of it. And then, you would come crying for silly reasons saying thank you and sorry. Then I would have to comfort you. It would be very hectic."