Cԋαρƚҽɾ Sҽʋҽɳƚყ Sιx

"Yibo..." Zhan called out weakly.

"Angel... Angel, are you awake?" Yibo came closer to him, taking Zhan in his arms.

It was in the middle of the night and it was only now Zhan had woken up. Yibo had waited for him patiently the whole night and at last, he was very happy that his baby, his angel has woken up.

"Yibo..." Zhan cried again, trying to take in Yibo's scent as much as he could.

"Baby, I am here. I am here with you." Yibo said, kissing the top of his beloved's head.

Zhan wanted to move even closer to his Yibo, to hug him, to hold him tight, to not let go of him! But all seemed hard for him with his current state of his body. He felt weak and pain all over. He felt very hard to move his limbs.

He tried to open his eyes fully, trying to see around. He just wanted to see their room and his Yibo, at least just a glimpse, for he had missed it very much.

Zhan inhaled sharply and his nose hit the sweet fragrance of them. Yibo and him! This room smelled like them. Every single thing in the room smelled like them. He clutched onto the sheets, feeling overwhelmed. But his hand touched some fabrics and when he tried to look beneath him, he realized he was that he lying on their nest. Maybe, Yibo had made it for him.

Zhan could no longer control his tears. He had missed this warmth very much. He now knows how it feels to be living without Yibo. He did not know how long he had been away from his alpha, but ever single second away from his husband, killed him. It stabbed him deep and he knew Yibo was his only remedy.

With all his might, Zhan moved closed to Yibo and pulled Yibo closer to him. His damp face hit Yibo's, making Yibo question several things, in a row.

"Baby, why are you crying? Angel, please don't cry. I am here with you. I will never leave you alone again. I am so sorry. Baby, please tell me what's wrong? Don't cry, baby. Are you in pain? Where does it ache? Do you want me to do anything for you? Baby, tell me."

"Yibo..." Zhan sobbed.

"Yes, baby?"

"H..hold me tight. Hu...hug me close."

"Of course, angel." Yibo said, bringing their bodies closer. He pecked Zhan's face, and asked "You... you are injured. I don't want to hurt you, that's why..."

"My heart aches more than my body does." Zhan replied.

And that was enough to break down Yibo into tears. He hugged Zhan tighter, sobbing,

"I am so sorry, baby. I am really sorry. I shouldn't have left you alone. It's my mistake. I am extremely sorry. Please, forgive me. Please.... I swear that I will never ever let any harm come to you. I swear to protect you until my last breath at any cost. I'd rather kill myself than see you in pain. I am so sorry for failing you, baby. I am sorry...."

"Yibo, I missed you." Zhan sobbed.

"I missed you too, angel. I missed you so much that I felt like I was dying. My heart ached for you. I longed to be with you as soon as I could. I felt like a part of me was missing when you weren't around. I felt like, I was... incomplete without you. Baby, I although it was just a day, I swear that, I have never lived like this any other day. It was just... miserable and suffocating."

"Yibo...."

"I am here." Yibo kissed Zhan on his eyelids.

"Don't leave me again. I am scared to be away from you. So please...."

"No, baby. Not again. Never!"

"Th..thank you..."

"I should thank you for being with me. Thank you so much for loving me to this extent. I don't know what I would do without you."

"Husband, I love you." Zhan muttered.

"I love you too." Yibo wept. "I love you too, angel. I adore you. You are my angel. My life. My one and only love. Me world. My everything. You are my oxygen! I would be dead without you. You are the only thing that matters to me. With you by my side I don't give a shit to anything else or anyone ejse. You are enough for me. You complete me. You mean a lot to me. You fill me. I hold you in high regard. I am deeply affectionate towards you. I am greatly enamored of you. I am deeply devoted to you. I hold you in the highest esteem. I am deeply in love with you. You have captured my heart. I treasure you. I am deeply invested in you. I cherish you."

Yibo was a crying mess. He kissed Zhan all over, crying his heart out.

"Baby, you are the only one who light up my world. Ever since mother left me, my world had always been dark. But when you entered into my life, it had lit up in a way I could have never imagined. It's so bright and colorful. So beautiful. My world with you is so... amazing. Mesmerizing! Fantastic! But... but I just can't get enough of it. I just want to be selfish and crave for more. I am sorry but I don't really regret. I love you. I love you, angel. You are my soul. You live in my breath. You reside in my heart. You are the only one whom I live for. My heart beats only for you. I love you. I love you so much baby! You... you are all that I need. Now and forever!"

"I... I don't know to speak like you but remember that... you are the only whom I want too. Now and forever!"

"You don't have to tell me anything baby. I know that your heart beats only for me!"

And finally, their lips touched each others. It was a gentle, compassionate and loving kiss filled with tears and emotions that neither of them could contemplate. And finally, both of them, felt home!