Cԋαρƚҽɾ Fσυɾƚҽҽɳ

Wang Yibo sat in front of his mother's tombstone thinking back on all what Xiao Zhan had said. It was too much for him to keep in. He just wanted to cry it out to his mother.

"Mother, you brought Zhan into my life. You introduced him to me. Zhan don't remember me because I was wearing a mask that day but ever since I met him, I had been unable to take him out of my mind. Since the moment I saw his smile, even without me knowing, his name got engraved on my heart. That day, I swore to the heavens and earth that I would make you mine at any cost. But as usual, God never listened to me. We met with an accident the very same day and did I not only lose my eye sight but I lost you too. Mother, without you, my life meant nothing.

But before you left me, you introduced Zhan to me. May be it was god's will that I shouldn't have a lot of people to cherish so he took you and gave Zhan to me. Well, not yet exactly. I still didn't get Zhan. Xiao Zhan is still no one to me though he means everything in my life.

Mother, you say, is what I am doing correct? Is marrying Zhan a wise decision? I don't know. I can't think clearly anymore. I am confused.

I love Xiao Zhan with all I have. He means the world to me. Without him, I am nothing. Every single second away from him is killing me. I don't know how long I would live without him. Its just too hard. But... but mother, he doesn't love me. He hates me with all his might. He loathe me. For him, I am nothing but a pervert who ruins the life of omega's just to satisfy my carnal needs.

Mother, in fact, it hurts more than I ever thought it would hurt. His every single word stabs deep into me. It stabs very deep that.... I don't know if he himself would be able to cure it.

Mother I... I love Xiao Zhan. And now, in a few days, I will marry him. Mother, please bless us with a happy life. Please bless us to stay happily together forever. I will bring him to meet you after marriage. Now I will take my leave."

With That, Wang Yibo bowed deeply to his mother's tombstone, wiped away all his tears and called Xue Yang to take him to the car. And soon they were gone.

-

Later that night, while Xiao Zhan was preparing fir bed, Jiang Fengmian came into his room.

"Zhan, did you have your medicines?"

"Yes uncle. I did." Xiao Zhan answered politely.

"How are you feeling now?"

"Better. Just some times I feel a little faintish. Other than that, I am all good." Xiao Zhan said sheepishly.

"Mn. Take good care of yourself. Your health is important. Don't stress yourself unnecessarily. OK?"

Xiao Zhan nodded not knowing how else to reply.

"Zhan, are you angry with me?" Jiang Fengmian asked next.

"Angry? Why would I be?" Xiao Zhan asked surprised.

Jiang Fengmian sighed before saying, "Because of the marriage."

Xiao Zhan just looked at his uncle dejectedly.

"Zhan, I am sorry if you think this is my mistake but if you ask me, I will surely tell you that I am very happy in getting you married to the Second Master Wang."

Xiao Zhan kept quiet.

Jiang Fengmian placed his hand on Zhan's shoulder, squeezed him as if he was reassuring him and said,

"Zhan, even if you hide it from me, I know very well what you have suffered, back then in the streets and even after you came to this house."

 Xiao Zhan's eyes widened hearing that.

"I know everything Zhan. Even though you think that you can hide it from every one, you can never hide it from me. So I just wanted you to have a happy future. And that was the only reason why I agreed to this marriage. Mr. Wang was a good old friend of mine once. And when I got to know that his nephew proposed to marry you, I just cannot tell you how happy I was. I agreed at once. Although I do not know why they want the marriage to be held sooner, I am sure that whatever the reason it is, it will be for your own good.

Xiao Zhan, God had showed you the best path and you should accept it with all your heart. You may think that this marriage will not work out but I am very sure, sooner or later, you will not only accept this marriage but Yibo too. With all your heart!

So please stop thinking about every other things and get yourself prepared for your new life. A life that you would cherish until your last breath."

Patting his head one more time Jiang Fengmian left the room bidding him good night.

Xiao Zhan closed the door behind him, sat on his bed and replayed what Uncle Jiang had just said.

'Xiao Zhan, God had showed you the best path and you should accept it with all your heart. You may think that this marriage will not work out but I am very sure, sooner or later, you will not only accept this marriage but Wang Yibo too. With all your heart!

So please stop thinking about every other things and get yourself prepared for your new life. A life that you would cherish until your last breath!'

Xiao Zhan then opened his phone and searched for a pic of Wang Yibo online for he had no single pic of his future husband with him.

He then clicked on the first pic that appeared took a closer look at it and muttered to himself,

"How could the wound be the cure itself?"