Cԋαρƚҽɾ Eιɠԋƚყ Fσυɾ

Time passed surprisingly quick for Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo. It was already a month since that fateful day when Jiang Fengmian and Meng Yao were arrested.

It was Wednesday and as usual, it was a working day. No, actually, it had been a working day for Yibo as now he was right at the gate of their mansion, his home.

Yibo bursts through the front door, a crazed look in his eyes as the aroma in the air causes him to salivate.

He is furious, but at the same time, he is so fucking horny. His blood is flowing south. Everything is saturated in that sweet, fruity scent that spreads across his house. He's in this predicament all because of that.

He had been in a meeting with the CFO, CEO, and several board members when his phone had rung halfway through. It was the ringtone that Zhan had set only for him so Yibo knew that it was his omega ringing without seeing the name on the screen as he was blind. With an awkward chuckle at the dissatisfied faces of everyone else, Yibo withdrew his phone and immediately had pressed the Refuse button, even if it was his mate's name glaring back at him.

"Sorry about that," Yibo had said, tucking his device back into his pocket. "Unknown number."

"All right, Yibo. If we may continue with the meeting now, the annual revenue of..."

There was a feeling gnawing at Yibo as he grows more conscious of refusing his beloved's call. What if Zhan needed something? What if he's hurt? What if he's calling to tell me he's finally pregnant? What if he's calling to tell me somebody died?

All the possible scenarios run through his mind during the meeting as he spaces out due to boredom. He is trying to pay attention again when his ringtone blasted yet another time. The attendees of the meeting give Yibo a challenging stare, as though they were daring him to answer it. Yibo cleared his throat and refused yet another one of Zhan's calls. He was reaching to tuck the device into his briefcase when it rang once more.

It really must be concerning if Zhan was calling three times, continuously, despite being declined.

"Excuse me, gentlemen," Yibo had said, holding back a sigh at their disappointed mutterings. Great. A simple phone call could end his entire career, although he knew, his brother wouldn't be so heartless to him.

Once back in his office, Yibo called to his omega's number, beginning to feel worried. Zhan never calls him during meetings, much less three separate times. It rang a good three times before he heared a click and a sweet, saccharine, deep voice.

"Hello, alpha..."

"Baby," Yibo had interrupted quickly, "Is everything okay? Why did you call me? Did something happen? I was in a meeting so I could not pick up your other calls."

He hears a shaky sigh and whimper on the other end. "No, it's not fine."

"It's not? What's happening?"

"Well..." Zhan begins on the other end, "I was just feeling bored and I browsed my phone. And my eyes happened to see the all the naked pics wee took that night and I just couldn't help myself and got so horny, alpha. I've been thinking about you and your cock and your tongue. Alpha, please come home." He heard a soft grunt and a whine on the other end.

Yibo sighed disappointedly, pinching the bridge of his nose. "Baby, I am in a meeting today, and it's really important. You should not have called me just for this, I thought something was seriously wrong. I can't leave work just for this, so looks like you're going to have to find a solution to your problem on your own, love."

"But—"

"Bye, baby. I have to get back to work now."

Yibo shoved his phone to the depths of his desk drawer and walks back to the meeting room with an apologetic grin at his colleagues, although he could not see, he knew they were frowning at him.

"My apologies." He said, sinking back down on his chair with Xue Yang's help.

The meeting went on in peace and Yibo moved Zhan's horniness from his mind as he focused on contributing to the presentation.

Yibo returned to his office alongside Xue Yang to get to work. Once Xue Yang had left him alone at the office, he remembered his phone at the bottom of his drawer.

He fished out of the drawer and placed it on the desk, getting back to work when his phone beeped.

And he knew by the notification tone that it was from his husband. It was a voice message and he played it.

His husband's voice pierced through his silent cabin.

 "Not fair. I want you so bad, bubbie. I wanna feel you all up inside of me. I'm leaking so much just thinking of sitting on your face like in the pictures and then you fucking me hard from behind till we both reach heaven, till I can feel your cum dripping out of my sloppy hole. I'm so stretched for you, you can come home and just push it right inside my pussy."

Yibo had become dizzy in a mere second .

"Holy shit!" Yibo cursed.

He really wanted go home and slip right in. "Holy fucking shit baby! Wait for me!" He muttered to himself.

He really could not help himself at his husband's deep husky and seductive voice. Yibo clenched his eyes shut and instantly, images of Zhan sprawled across their beg, legs spread wide and fucking himself on his fingers, moaning out his name flashed in.

"Fuck!" Yibo hissed one last time for he could feel himself getting hard before yelling,

"Xue Yang, take her me home. Now!"

And that was how Yibo ended up here, walking down the hall leading to their bedroom