Cԋαρƚҽɾ Tɯҽɳƚყ Sιx

Later that day, Yibo asked Zhan when they were in the privacy of their own room.

"Have you unpacked your suitcases?"

"No." Zhan replied.

"Why?"

"Not interested. Its too much work." Zhan clicked his tongue.

"I will help you."

"Sorry?" Zhan asked paying full attention on Yibo for he thought he misheard it.

"I said that I will help you."

"Second Master Wang, you got to be kidding me, right?"

"No."

Unexpected to Yibo, Xiao Zhan fell into a fit of laughter. Yibo was confused.

"Why are you laughing?"

"Because you are joking." Zhan said muffling his laughs.

"I am not joking. I am serious. What's wrong in me helping you?"

"First of all, you are the great Second Master Wang who is filled with servants around to help him with every one of his single and silly work and so it sounds hilarious when you say that you can help me with my work. Secondly, how could you even help me when you can't see?"

Wang Yibo let out a angry breath and said,

"First of all, I am the great Second Master Wang who loves to help his husband with every one his single and silly work. And secondly, there are many ways that I could help you with even if I am blind."

"You..." Xiao Zhan paused. He did not know what to say.

Wang Yibo was saying him things that no one had ever said him and although he had yearned to hear it from someone, he still couldn't process it.

"Stop saying things that you don't mean." Zhan muttered under his breath.

"What did you just say? I couldn't hear it." Wang Yibo asked for he did not hear what Zhan had just said for his voice was too low.

"I did not say anything. Anyways, I don't need your help. I can take care of my works."

"But I want to help you."

"There is...."

"Let's get it done soon. I want to take you out somewhere." Yibo interrupted Zhan.

"Where to?"

"To visit my mother's graveyard. And then to your home."

"My home?!" Xiao Zhan asked astonishment written all over his face.

"Yes."

"Second Master Wang, you are not lying right?"

"No."

Xiao Zhan thought that he would be kept prisoner in the Wang mansion forever and little did he expect Yibo to take him out. That too, to his home soon after their marriage. Zhan could not help but feel warm all over. He just smiled at Yibo although he knew Yibo couldn't see it and he was glad for it.

But then, Zhan asked,

"Second Master Wang, you are taking me home. Are you expecting something in return from me? Is this some kind of your..."

Yibo interrupted him.

"I am taking you to visit your home fir that's what the newly wedded couples do. And its my duty to take you home. Regardless of how you think, I will still take you to visit your siblings for I know that you are missing them already."

A tear slipped down his face and Zhan soon wiped it away. He did not know how Yibo understood him so well but he couldn't care of it now. All that he could think was, he was going to meet Jiang Cheng and Jiang Yanli.

Xiao Zhan did not ask Wang Yibo anymore questions and just like an obedient kitten, he unpacked the suitcases with Yibo's help and soon got ready to go out.

He was brimming in happiness!

-

Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo was now in front of the tombstone of his mother's. They stood side by side and Yibo was holding Zhan's hand with his.

Although at first, it was Yibo who held Zhan's hand, right now, it just seemed as if they were holding each other.

Xiao Zhan could feel how Yibo's scent had changed upon reaching here and he understood that hurt and pain Yibo was going through. As much as Zhan hated to admit it, he could not help but feel sorry for Wang Yibo.

"Are you alright?" Zhan asked noticing the silence of Yibo for a long time.

Wang Yibo gripped his hand tighter and in a low voice, began,

"It was such a happy day for all of us. I was still studying then. Mom took us out on a trip for the new year. Just inside the city though. Uncle, brother, mother and myself."

"Father?" Zhan asked.

"I had never seen my father. I lost him during my infancy." Wang Yibo squeezed Zhan's hand even more tighter, smiling sadly.

"Sorry to hear that." Zhan said, feeling really sorry for Yibo.

Wang Yibo sighed and continued.

"That day, was one of the best day in our lives. It was really unforgettable. We had so much of fun together. Thinking back on that day now, I still am confused if I should be happy or not. For that day was the day when I lost my mother, lost my eye sight and the very day when I met.... A certain someone."

Xiao Zhan was muddled.

"Certain someone?" He asked.

"Yes. A certain someone who entered into my heart without my permission, engraved his name on it, made himself home on it and now, would not let go of me."

Xiao Zhan narrowed his eyes. 'What was Yibo talking about?'

Xiao Zhan did not know why but his head began spinning. Yibo's words were too much for him to take in.

"What are you talking about?" Zhan asked in a low whisper.

"About the love of my life." Wang Yibo replied.

Xiao Zhan knew that he should be happy hearing it. Happy that Yibo did not like him. Happy that Yibo already had someone else in his heart. Happy that..

But unfortunately, Xiao Zhan wasn't!

He wasn't happy that Yibo liked someone else.

As much as he hated to admit it, he detested the idea of Wang Yibo liking someone else!

'SOMEONE ELSE!' his heart screamed.

:::

Please leave your votes and comments. STAY TUNED!