xi. FAMILY MEETING

CHAPTER XI:

( family meeting )

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

( family meeting )

     "ALRIGHT, LISTEN UP, NERDS!" Mindy silenced the semi-conversing friend group as she stood in front of them all as though she were a professor and they were her students

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"ALRIGHT, LISTEN UP, NERDS!" Mindy silenced the semi-conversing friend group as she stood in front of them all as though she were a professor and they were her students.

After practically the entire apartment complex heard the gunshots from the previous night, it had soon come to everyone's attention that the college student killings were nowhere near coincidental yet the bullets were very near to Tara and Samantha after they left Chad and Ethan's apartment. Having a chat with Quinn's father only further dismissed the coincidences and brought everyone to sit on a row of benches in a very public park.

Sakadi and Callum found themselves sitting with Ethan on Kade's left and Tara on Cal's right with this being one of the very rare circumstances that they had actually been on time for a meeting with their friend group.

"As terrifying as all this is, I'm actually glad I have a chance to redeem myself for not calling the killers last time," Mindy continued slightly bitter with her choice of words. "The way I see it, someone is out to make a sequel to the requel."

Anika raised her hand, "Um, what's a requel?" she asked.

Her girlfriend sweetly smiled at her question. "You're beautiful, sweetie. Let's hold questions to the end."

"Stab 1 took place in Woodsboro... Stab 2 took place in college..." Sam added to Mindy.

"So we think that the killer's trying to copy the movies?" Tara theorized.

The horror movie fanatic nodded. "That's one possibility. Heroes now in college: check. Suspicious new characters brought in to round out the killings and or body count: check, check, check, check, and check." She pointed at each one of her newest friends.

Ethan nervously shifted. "I don't like this."

Mindy ignored him. "But it just can't be about Stab 2, it would make sense if this were just a sequel, but we're not in a sequel because nobody makes sequels anymore!" she raised her voice with her arms spread at her sides. "We're in a franchise! And there are certain rules to continuing a franchise."