CHAPTER ONE

STAR'S STORY

All my life I have been running, No body wants me,No body cares about ,Its either am being treated like a slave or am being used as a punching bag for those drunks at madam Williams bar.

This has Been my life for ten years.

   I Hope they don't catch me this is the fifth time am trying to escape this hell,I don't think I can do this again,BANG...

The first person I see when I opened my eyes is Madam William,

"You ungrateful bitch after giving you a shelter over your head you tried to escape again"

I heard before I felt a slap on my face twice....

" I see the last punishment didn't teach you a lesson".

I remember the last punishment my hands haven't healed from it...

I can't even move my legs I have been chained and wiped  again,every where hurts,I can't even cry because if I do that's another punishment,I just want to die and end all this suffering.

"I should sell you off to one of those men in the bar you stupid child,you are no use to me,you ungrateful rat, that's if anyone will want to buy such a worthless thing like you"

After that madam William left the basement,I will have to stay her for atleast three days without food,I wish I could end it all....

I have been with madam Williams for two years now,that's after my aunty Linda sowed me off,my life has been  a mess,I wish I could find my mate but am sure that will never happen,who will want me,I don't even have a scent,not after what aunty Linda did,moreover i can't even speak.
I remember the last time I spoke back at my aunty Linda...

Aunty linda left me to starve after beating me with her husbands belt,it left countless scars on my body after which she cut my hair,claiming I was attracting older men and stealing peoples husband,I didn't even cry from the beating but when she cut my hair that's when I knew that I have lost it all,my hair was the only thing that made me feel pretty,after that day I decided to stop living.I tried to kill myself but aunty Linda found out and before I could do it she sold me off....

I didn't grow up with any father but I can still remember how much my mother loved me before she died and aunty Linda took me in....After two years of living with her,she started treating me badly.

she only fed me once a day,never allowed me to continue school and started forcing me to take suppressant to  hide my scent...

All my life the only happy moments where when I was with my mother I miss her so much.
(sobbing).I can't take it anymore.

AFTER TWO DAY

I can hear chain shattering someone is here.
click click
"Get up, today we will find you a new home"I heard madam Williams say...

chapers thought
star is a 22 year old werewolf.who has been abused for ten years of her life...Will she find her saviour