CHAPTER SIX

PUNISHMENT

Warning

           (Violence ahead)

After they arrived at the Palace Lucas took Star to his room.

"Mark..hurry,  call the royal doctor immediately"

I already did he will be here any minute,your highness"...said Mark.

Shortly the doctor entered

"I came as soon as I heard...he stop at the site of star's unconscious body...
Shock filled him

"What happened to her"asked Dr mike

"Check her quickly, she fainted and hasn't woken up"said  Lucas in panic

"Okay, your majesty don't worry everything will be okay....said Dr Mike as he started checking star's condition.

Lucas left the room with Mark

"Where is he?"ask Lucas

"He is in the dungeon lucas,I can take care of him..just stay with your mate Lucas"
Said mark

"No, my wolf will not stay calm, not until I have dealt with that fool my self, let's go now

As lucas and mark entered the basement,screams from Beth could be heard, which only made lucas more angry.

When lucas approached him,blood could be seen all over his body, the guards have been doing a good work but that wasn't enough for lucas....

"So you still have the mouth to scream"
Asked lucas in rage.

"Please your majesty I didn't mean to do what I did,I didn't know she was your mate. please forgive me this once your majesty"...cried Beth

The man that has been known for his pride couldn't withstand the horror the king had for him...he knew that his end was near..

"Didn't she beg you to stop when you did that to her,but am sure you didn't.

Now you want mercy"....lucas said angrily

"Am sure the other people you killed and made their lives a mess,they begged also but you just laugh and did as you sick mind told you to"...said lucas

"Death is too easy a punishment for you,and don't you think I didn't know your businesses in the black market and your plot to take my lands...Do you take me for a fool Beth....roared Lucas in anger.

"Please your majesty, you can't do this to me am the supreme chief"...

"And am your king .its better you know from now one your nothing but a walking dead"...said lucas

Lucas took the knife from the table where different torture tools where kept...he placed Beth's hand on the table, and started chopping off his fingers

Beth scream could be heard all over the dungeon...after lucas was done with all his fingers on his hands Beth had already passed out due to lose of blood and exusuation.

But that didn't stop lucas

"Wake him up now" ....commanded lucas.

without question the guard poured water on Beth and electrocuted him....

The woke up immediately and  he started vomited blood,he could bearly open his eyes..

"P...l..e..a..s..e" Beth whispered

But lucas just smiled and instructed the guards to continue wiping Beth....
As lucas and mark stepped out,lucas cloth was already covered in blood so where his hands

"Am going to change,I want you to find out the others that was involved in what happened to my mate" said lucas

"Am already on it lucas,just go change and see your mate...I will take care of everything"....said mark

Lucas was up the stairs out of the basement and to the direction of the other  room to change,he doesn't want his mate to see him in that state....

After showering and changing his clothes, lucas didn't waste time as he headed for his room,on his way he met Dr Mike outside the room.

"How is she doing"asked lucas

"She's progressing your majesty,  I have given her  some medication and a sedative to help her sleep properly tomorrow I will come to give her some blood transfusion and vitamins, her body is malnourished.....Thankfully most of her wounds have healed up and the infected ones are not too many...
Rest assure she will recover soon enough...said Dr Mike

"Thank you...Doctor"said lucas

"Anytime your majesty...please excuse me"..said Dr Mike before he was escorted out by the royal butler.

Lucas pov

As I entered the room,I approached the bed and sat down and took her hands into mine..

She's so small and beautiful,with her black silk hair,her hands are so small against mine.

Finally I found you.

"Why didn't I find you sooner,what have you gone through my sweet mate.

If only I looked harder...I feel so bad
How can a king not ever protect his own"... said Lucas bitterly.

"Don't beat yourself up, we didn't know where she was..... Said lucas wolf

But thankfully she's now with us and we will keep her safe.