CHAPTER SEVEN

ESCAPE

STAR POV

I tried to open my eyes but my eye lid felt so heavy, still I tried until my eyes opened,  the first thing that met my eyes was a white ceiling with a golden chandelier hanging from it..

wait

Where am I?

I  slowly tried to sit up on the large king size bed, that's when I realised where I was, i am in a strange room and its a huge one at that.
what is happening?

Flashback...

Oh my Gosh was I kidnapped. I removed the covers and  tried to stand up.... But i could barely fill my leg and I fell to the ground...

I have to get out of here, but the door is too far and I feel so numb...what will I do...

I tried to stand up and managed to sit back on the bed....

Click

Shit,someone is here...I felt my hear pounding loud against my chest...

As the door opened,  A saw a tall,dark ,handsome man walk in,he seems to be on a call he hasn't noticed me yet,when he turned to my direction our eyes met, his gaze reminds me of midnight.

I dropped my head..I could still feel his burning stare, is he my new master...but what am I doing on his bed?

"You are finally awake darling"said lucas

What!!!, darling I thought, confused.

He smiles as he approached me but immediately I used all the strength I could muster to shift to the other end of the bed,I could feel my heart pounding.

Why is he coming closer, is he going to beat me or worst rape me...I started panicking...

As I lifted my head I saw the hurt in his eyes and his smiled had disappeared.

Why does he look so sad...but what's going on one minute am working at the storage the other am in  this large room with this man...

"Am sorry darling I didn't mean to scare you,don't run away from me, I promise I won't hurt you"..said lucas

I can't trust anyone,what if his pretending.
This is very weird.

"Okay that's fine,I wouldn't come  any closer if you are not comfortable with that, And I will explain everything to you, but first you need to eat"....said lucas

Star shook her head...she can't trust him what if its poisoned or drugged.
This is very confusing, what is going on..thought star in fear.

"But you have to eat,you haven't eaten since yesterday and the doctor will soon be here"... said lucas

I didn't know tears started to leave my eyes,till I heard him say it

"Okay princess,its okay if you don't want anyone close to you but please don't cry ,okay.....I will go get something for you to eat, okay darling"...said lucas

I watched as he left the room and closed the door behind him..I don't know what is going on but what I know is that I have to find a way to leave this place...

I managed to stand up and walk towards  the window....., But how, this place looks huge.
The room alone is huge, how do I leave this place.

Lucas pov

I exhaled deeply as I shut the door behind me....I can feel my wolfs sadness..

I am glad she's awake but why is she so scared of me,can't she sense that am her mate...she looked so scared when I approached her...but why

Hmmmm...

As I walked down the stairs the bulter approached me..

"Your Highness,he said as he bowed.. "what may I help you with"asked John the bulter

"Send food to my mate,make sure to keep your distance and don't make loud noises".. instructed lucas

"Okay your majesty,if you will excuse me"
Said the bulter

"Go ahead" said lucas

As lucas was about to  head back upstairs...  Mark approached him

"Your Highness,he bowed...I have some information on what you asked me for"

"Mmm,okay to my study then".

In the study

Lucas sat on his sit as he heard mark read out details of what he found out during his investigation on star.

Lucas hands balled into a fits,as his expression darkened...he could not believe that his mate has been through all of this abuse...

"That all we found on her, your highness"..said mark....But don't worry I will make sure to get everyone involved,just take care of your mate for now..

Bang bang !!!

The doors opened hurriedly and A maid ran Into the study and knelt on her knees

"Am sorry to disturb you,your highness
But your mate has gone missing,she's not in your chambers"

"What",exclaimed lucas

Creators thought
If you like the novel...please encourage me by added to favourite and leaving your comments so I can know  your thoughts on the novel.
Thanks