CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

Stars pov

We have been doing some research regarding what I am..

Lucinda gave me a book about some mystical creature and I have been reading them diligently..

     She has also been helping and guiding me through it all but still.., It has been two weeks , and I  haven't had any changes or experience..

     Lucas keeps a close eye on me and he's always being careful around me..
I am a little bit more open with him now and we communicate more...
But I am still yet to start using my words

Thanks to the studies I have been busy lately and to be honest I prefer when my mind is occupied than just staying idol doing nothing....
it makes me think bad thoughts

  Lucas has really been busy this days..But he still makes out time to come have breakfast, lunch and dinner with me, And that makes me feel happy...

To he honest I am starting to get use to living here even if it has just been for a short while..

I have been on my medication and I have been undergoing therapy to help me and to be honest I don't think the therapy is working, because I still flinch at loud sound.

It's almost like  I can't control how scared I get around new faces..

This also makes me think that why i haven't had any progress with my fox...
But I guess I have to be patient because I know it takes time for one to heal properly..

Sigh....

Before lucas leaves everytime I can see how weary he feels and how he wants to stay back and keep me company, but of course he is the king, I can't keep him from his duties neither do I want to...

I really hope I get better soon.  I eant to be able to help lucas no matter how small it is.

Suddenly  a voice interrupted my thought

"Your majesty you bath is ready"...said one of the maids

"Okay....I nodded"

After  the bath which I did by my self..

I am not still comfortable with having the maid bath me..
They just help me pick out my cloths

I wore the pink short gown laid in the front of the mirror in the large closet afterwords I wore a black sandals to match with it..

The maids helped to put my hair into a high ponytail.

.....

Star had been studying in the royal library..
This has become her favourite spot coupled with the royal garden....

Knock knock

Star nodded for one of her personal maids to open the door...

"Your majesty"
Sorry to interrupt I am here to announce, its lunch time, your majesty, I have come to escort her majesty to the table"...said the bulter...

Ooh...

        Star jumped up excitedly, finally she will  be able to see the king, he was already gone when she woke up this morning.

As star strolled out of the library with her maids following right behind,
On getting to the diner, the butler put out her seat  which is at the other end of the long sufficticated table...

"Your majesty,we shall begin to serve the meal"..Asked the butler..

"Hmm..can be wait for the king, just a glass of orange juice please"..wrote star which she showed the butler....