CHAPTER TWO

PAINED

STARS POV

After those two days of no food and water in the basement as punishment, madam William started feeding me and preparing me for my new owner. I have gotten used to Madam William maltreatment, I just hope my new master will not be as bad as the men in the bar.
Today is the day I will be sold,it is already dark outside and madam william has instructed me to get ready and look my best.

CLICK

Madam william walks in with an older looking man,I cant see his face properly because I am not allowed to raise my head.

''This is the girl I told you about the best thing is that she has no scent and she doesn't speak and she is a virgin,isn't she pretty'' I heard madam say.

I hear the mans footsteps as he approach me,he grabs my chin and lifts my head,Now I can get a proper look at his face this is the supreme chief,My heart thugs against my chest,I cant believe he wants to buy me,I Have heard from the other girls how brutally he treats his wives,What will he then do to me that is a common slave.
I didn't even know when tears started to leave my eyes.

''I will take her,you will get your payment as planned'' said the chief

''Oh thank you chief ,nice doing business with you as always'' said madam

''Get her ready, send her over by tonight''

He leaves the room, I couldn't hold myself up as I fell to the floor crying,I cant believe this is happening.

''You should be grateful, you get to warm his bed and he will shower you will beautiful cloths and jewels, stop crying, what is done is done, get ready to leave for his house, And don't try anything funny okay'' madam Williams said before she walks out of the room.

After that night I started leaving at the supreme chiefs house,I stay in the maids house with the other maids, I don't have any friends here, everybody thinks am weird because I don't speak when am ask a question, The only person that speaks to me is the head chef.

The supreme chiefs house is not that bad at least I don't get beaten and starved.
I have two roommates Ruth and grace, Ruth is mated to one of the guards who is a beta while grace is mated to a gamma. They are in charge of cleaning the main house with some other maids

I and some other maids are in charge of the kitchen and storage.
Ruth enters the room

''star the second mistress is asking for the maids working in the kitchen and storage, I was asked to call you, come along''

I left the kitchen and followed Ruth to the direction of the storage, as we arrived I saw the other maids were already their as I joined them, this is the first time am seeing the second mistress of the house, she looks really pretty.

''I have gotten a report that my husband the supreme chief will be throwing a ball in honour of his highness of warkinles,who will be visiting from far away. AS most of you know this has been of responsibility of the house of the supreme chief of vales, so make preparation for his Majesty arrival''

''So you people know you will be in charge of the preparation of food and serving the guests.

Remember no mistake is allowed on the day his Majesty arrivals and be on your best behavior
Do you understand''

''Yes mistress'' chanted the maids

''You may get back to work'' said the mistress before walking out.

At night

Stars pov

As I walk towards the chiefs study I can feel goosebumps scrawl on my skin,I was in my room getting ready for bed when I was informed that the chief is calling me.
I have never felt so scared as I feel right now.

I can feel my hands shaking as I knock on his door l of his study.

''Come in'' I heard his deep

As I opened the door and entered I see him sitting on his couch with a glass on his hand
''Do you know why I bought you from that hell''

My heart thugs at my chest

'Strip' he exclaimed

I cant even hold back my tears what i fear the most is about to happen.

"Didn't you hear me he exclaimed as he got up from the couch.

I froze I don't know what to do,should I run
I didn't think twice before I dashed for the door but it was already locked as in tugged on the knob...Was it locked from the outside, as I turn I saw the the chief behind me.

'Where do you think you are going to' ask the chief before slapping me.
Slaps....slaps..

''Who told you to move" I felt a his hand as him drag my hair and pull me to him,I have gotten used to this kind of pained but I have to escape I cant let this happen to me

''Now be a good girl and obey you master, after all I have given you, if you do as I say I might give you more privilege, now strip''

I don't move, I don't want him to hit me again I need to be strong if I want to escape unharmed

''How disobedient of a mere slave,I think I need to groom you,I see madam Williams didn't do as she said you are still so wild''

''You don't speak but you do insult me with your action, maybe a day of getting wiped might change the way you act''

I hear clicks of his belt before I could record what was happening I felt a painful slash of the belt on my back, I could take any thing, but I haven't even healed from the last beaten I got from madam Williams when I tried to escape.

His continue to beat me till I can see his belt covered with my own blood, all I can see is black dot and I feel blood drop from my nose''

''Have you learnt your lesson, now get out make sure the next time  I call you, you would be ready''

I could barely stand up as I dragged my self through the hallway and I pass a few maid who looked, none of them looked surprised so those stories about the supreme is true
As I made it to my room I heard Ruth scream

''What happened to you star', OH my gosh.