CHAPTER TWENTY ONE

Lucas pov

The next morning

After taking a shower and dressing up lucas decided to lay back on the bed again just to be close to Star....

Waking up to such beauty every morning is surely a blessing, right now star is laying in my embrace, sleeping so peaceful and I have also noticed that this days her scent has started becoming more and more prominent...

Am glad because this means that her body is healing perfectly from all the suppressants,
perhaps I would be able to hear her voice very soon, that would be amazing..

I can't even imagine the kind of abuse that my mate would have been through, because according to the priestess, she is the most powerful creature that exist in our world right now, so for her to have been the way she was the first time I saw her that means she most have been through alot.

she is so brave, Am just glad that I get to see her smile so brightly.

Slowly star started waking up,

As soon as she opens her eyes, i could see how flushed red her checks became instantly, how cute.

" Good morning, my love..I used my finger to remove the strands of hair blocking her face..

She just smiled..And quickly moved from my embrace to the other side of the bed...

She is still shy, I would take things as slow as she wants, we have an eternity after all.

" Did you sleep well, my love".

She nodded her head .."yes"

"My love"... I called that made her raise her head slightly to look at me..

" I decided to take the day off, let's do something fun, do you have anything you want to do"....I asked.

I saw how her eyes lit up from my suggestion, I love that she wants to spend more time with me, she slowly stood up from the bed to grab her note pad...

"Horse riding".... that's the word that was written when she showed me her note pad....

"Horse riding, That sounds like fun well you are in luck because you mate has one of the finest horses in all of the kingdom...

She smiled shyly.....

"The maids are already waiting outside, get ready I would wait for you downstairs let's have breakfast first, then we would do what ever you like"....

Lucas walked to the other side of the bed and kissed star affectionately on her forehead before existing the room.

Star pov

Every morning I wake up to lucas scent, this make me feel safe and reassured that i would be fine.

Opening my eyes only to see lucas staring at me, oh my Gosh.

I could feel how flushed red I had gotten,
Just remembering what we did last night, oh my Gosh.

I hastily moved back to my side of the bed,I feel so embarrassed right now.

He asked me if I wanted to do anything today and the first thing that came to mind was horse back riding, after yesterday I think it would be best to learn how to at least get on a horse, so that I wouldn't be so terrified the next time lucas wolf offer to take me on his back.

Lucas approached my side of the bed and gave me a peck on the lip, I could feel that tingling feeling at the pit of my stomach again, my face flushed red...

Am still getting use to all this, this feeling is very new and explosive....

Lucas left the room, and after some minutes the butler announced the maids arrival....