CHAPTER EIGHT

SUDDEN DISAPPEARANCE

Lucas pov

"What" exclaimed lucas

"A..am sorry your highness But i couldn't find her in the room"...said the maid

"Mark go look for her and instruct the gaurds to do the same.
how can she be missing in a Palace filled with gaurds"..exclaimed lucas

He had never felt so angry and scared at the same time,he can't lose her,not now or ever...

"What about the gaurds that were meant to be in front of my room and the hallway....yelled lucas

"Don't worry we will find her,she couldn't have gotten far the Palace is huge and all the exit and entrance is gaurded...I personally will look for her...excuse me" said mark as he bowed before existing the study hurriedly.

Mark hurriedly left the study so did lucas as he headed for his room immediately
Lucas felt so angry,how can did happen now.

As he entered his room,he could still smell her scent,it was weak but atleast he could try to trace it....
That means, she has to still be in here,outside the door and corridor I couldn't sense anything.

I started checking the room,under the bed,the large closet, the bathroom, the mini study in my room but I couldn't find her.....

Where could she be....wait,the balcony...

I could already feel my heart beating rapidly...As I opened the door,there she was, ohh my god,As she turned around to look at me I could see the fear in her eyes,

"Darling,I have been looking everywhere for you,are you okay".....

She didn't reply,but I could see her hands quivering as she held the varender tightly,as I took the first step forward she took one step backwards....

"Please stop moving baby...you might fall
Can you please come inside let's talk, I wouldn't hurt you please"...said lucas desperately

She shook her heard...

"Okay,how about this you come inside let's talk then if you still want to leave I will let you go"...
Suggest lucas anxiously.

Somehow star felt her chest tightened at his words,why did she feel this way.. isn't this what she wants her freedom....

After some time star decided to move as she took a step forward,lucas was relieved and he let her go through on her own before he followed her inside the room.

he watched her carefully as she sat on the bed with her head down as her beautiful black hair covered her face like a curtain hiding her beauty...

Lucas has never felt so scared as he did today,he knew that he would die if he ever lost her...

Lucas already sent a mindlink to Mark to cease the search and to inform the butler to prepare another meal for his mate..

Stars pov

After I was left in the room alone,I tried to go out side but as I picked outside the door I saw different gaurd stationed outside the door...who exactly is that man.

I got back into the room..escaping will not be as easy as I thought,this place is more guarded than the supreme chiefs House.

What will I do now...thought star

I looked around the room,it's so huge and it's decorated in all white and golden,it's so beautiful..I started checking all the doors till I found the balcony,out of curiosity I enter..

Wow...is this a castle?,the outside looks so pretty. from here I could see the whole kingdom...the view captivated me that I didn't know how long I stayed until I heard the door of the balcony open....

I turned to check who it was

It's him again,why does his beauty always captivate me,why does my heart get excited to see him..

But I have to control my self..what if he hurts me,like the others did...

He took a step forward,my heart was now beating uncontrollably in my chest and my breathing uneven.
I took a step back instantly..I felt my hand start to hurt from how tightly I held the rails..

(back to the conversation in lucas pov)

After I heard what he had to say,I decided to follow him back into the room.

I sat down on the bed softly,shortly I heard the door open and an older looking man entered with a tray of food,he placed it on the table,bowed and left the room..

I could smell the delicious food,I heard my stomach grumble....oh no,I held my tummy

I heard him chuckle

I could feel my cheeks turning red,oh no I just embarrassed myself..

"Aren't you going to eat darling"i heard him ask

I bit my lips as I looked at the food,will it be okay to eat it...

I watched as he walked up to me with the tray of food and dropped it on the bed just beside me...

"Go ahead,dig in....Trust me it's very delicious" he said after taking a bite of the meat on the plate

I guess it's okay then,I started eat slowly,it's so delicious I can't remember the last time I had something this good..

I sat there and savored every single bit I took..