CHAPTER ELEVEN

TOUR

Stars pov

After I was done with my bath,I decided to dress myself too,

I wore a  beautiful yellow flowery dress and a black sandals to match with it, i wanted to be as comfortable as possible since we will be walking around alot today...

The maid then helped me with the remaining things,like the accessories,they wore around my neck, A beautiful golden necklace with a star pendant,bracelet and earrings..

And they also put a golden anklet around my ankle,it looks so pretty.

my hair was combed perfectly and they also applied makeup on my face..
I Iooked at the mirror,I can't believe this is me.

"You look so pretty,your grace."  said one of the maids

I couldn't help but smile at her word.

I love how well the dress covers my back and shoulder, that way no one will see the scars there...

I stayed in the room, am still waiting for lucas to be done with his work.

     To  pass out time I decided to look around, I entered the study, its really huge, and their are alot of books here....I decided to pick a pen and book,this way I will be able to communicate with lucas  better,I don't want him to think that I don't want to speak to him.

Everytime he speaks to me,I can see how much he cares for me,I don't know if its okay to trust him this much...

Am not even sure if  he is really my mate, if only I could  be normal like others,I know I can't smell the scent of others.

I don't want to put my hope in him yet,what if one day he decides he doesn't need me anymore or he get tired of having such a burden on his shoulders.

My thought was cut off when I felt a hand on my cheeks

"What are you thinking about, darling?."he asked me

How didn't I notice his presence early

I felt him use his fingers to ease the frown on my forehead.

"You were so lost in your pretty head that you didn't even noticed when I came in, tell me baby, what's burdening you?." he asked me

I shook my head immediately

"Are you sure,you can trust me"..he assured me..

I tried bending my head,but he held it,preventing me from doing so..

"Don't hide those pretty eyes from me darling, you look so beautiful today." ...

He said as he patted my head and looked at my face, smiling ..

I felt my check burning from his gaze...

"How about we start the tour now,I will show you the garden first..I think you will love it the most."he said

I nodded,he smiled and took my hand into his.

Lucas hand in mine send sparks round my whole body,it feels so incredible yet a little bit scary, how can I feel this way about  a man I just met.

He gently led me outside the study, then the room and into a long hallway.
As we walked down the hallway holding hands...

         The first thing, i noticed was that Every where were filled with huge looking men that were dressed in blacksuits..I guess they are the gaurds, why are they so many on this floor.

  The next thing I noticed was the huge portraits on the wall, some of them, Had paintings of lucas and his family,while some had drawing of flowers and landscapes, they were all so beautiful.

I also noticed that on this floor there were only three doors.

"On this floor,there are only my room, the study and a spare room"..I looked at lucas as he explained,I guess he saw my confused face

"I live on this floor alone, my siblings,they stay on the floor below us,I like my peace and quiet"..he continued to say

So he has siblings, hope they will like me...
I thought

"Come on let's go darling,we still have a garden to see." Said lucas.
we reached a long stairs that was covered in golden carpet.its railing was in white and design in red colour.

This place is really the Palace,I was already getting nervous,
I didn't know I was already holding lucas hands tightly till I heard him say, "baby are you okay?."

I turned to met his gaze,it took me some time before I could calm myself

I nodded my head

"Baby,there is nothing to be worried about, no one will harm you here,okay.
You are safe with me,  so don't be so nervous" ...lucas said sweetly before caressing my cheeks softly.

I nodded again and we descended the stairs.

     As we stepped on the last step of the stairs,the older looking man from before approached us with four maids following him.

"Your Highness, your grace"..chanted bulter and the maids

Lucas turned to me and said," Darling this is the royal butler and he is in charge of the affairs of the house,he is under your command, so if you need anything feel free to ask him.

I nodded my head at his words

"John,make preparation for brunch at the garden"..instructed lucas

"Yes your highness, please excuse me"...he bowed before leaving with the maids.

Lucas lead me to a huge hall room,it's wall were painted white and designed  with golden, it was also filled with more painting,beautiful rose flowers , there were sofas and there were many other things.

"This is the lobby darling, and if you go a little forward you will see the entrance of the Palace. Let's go this way.

We started walking in another direction, we passed another hall,this one is bigger that the lobby,we then entered another door and started going toward a big glass double door, the two man that stood in front of the door opened it for us.
As we entered the first thing that caught my eyes were the beautiful sunflowers,

I have never seen anything so beautiful,the garden had numerous flowers and the sunshine was just perfect,they was also a big fountain with beautiful white birds going round them.....woww

"Is this paradise?."