CHAPTER TWENTY

Love so pure.

Stars pov continues

Lucas wolf started approaching me again, finally his standing right before me...

I stroked his head as he nugged into me softly,  his fur is soft and beautiful, I don't feel so scared again, because I trust lucas so much i know nothing bad would happen..

I smiled and curiously stared at this majestic beast in front of me.. I do wonder what I would look like when I finally transform..

     From the books I have reed my creature is a nine tailed fox not wolf and most of this creature could have different colours I wonder what mine would be....

    The wolf nugged at me again, breaking my thought...

He bent his knees again, asking me to get on

     To which I declined again, I have never been on a horse talk more of something this high, I would surely fall which will then make lucas blame himself , I rather not risk it and spoil such a lovely night, maybe next time..

I touched his fur to which he lean more into my touch,i then decided to sit on the ground with my back again his side, lucas scent engulfed me, his scent has become something that always make me feel happy and warm, I smiled as I leaned in more enjoying the amazing waterfall view and the beauty before me..

After some time lucas, heads back to turn back to his human form and put on his cloths..
   ....

(Right now we are back to sitting on the chairs)

  "What to do think about my wolf,my love"...asked lucas 

"I was a little scared but I am glad I met him"...I wrote.

" Well he likes you alot, after all you are my mate, but why didn't you get on, it would have been fun, and you would have been the first to have done that"....asked lucas.

I giggle, "next time, I was too scared that I would fall"...I answer on my note pad.

" Next time then, my love....
Do you know how here became my favourite place in all the kingdom....asked lucas

when I was younger, when ever I would get tired of my mother's nagging and the constant training and ethics of the palace I would come here and just gaze at the night stars and enjoy the breeze accompanied by the lovely waterfall.

  "But do you know what, my dad always found me, he was that one person that understood the struggles of becoming future king...

Sigh

"After my dad passed away, I found it really hard to cope with everything and it also  affected my family, mostly my mother after loosing her mate, so much so that she hardly wants to be in the Palace...

She prefer to be away from the Palace, because this place holds so much memory both happy and sad ones, that's her way of dealing with her lose.....

At that moment, all I could do was to embrace him, I know the pain of losing someone really close to you....

.....

  Lucas held star's hands as he looked at her with so much love and adoration.

" You are the best thing that has happened to me in a long time, my love"... said lucas.

"So you must promise to be health, happy and always stay by my side..
Promise me, baby....lucas continued to say..

      I know lucas has showed me so much care, but right now all I can feel from him is pure love that I can't even explain....
I also want to stay by his side for a long time, as long as this life permits me.