CHAPTER FIFTEEN

BETTER FOR YOU

Star pov

I feel so bad...

I was supposed to give a good  first impression but I ended up messing it up..

Lucas helped me get to our bedroom after the break down I had in the garden, and he hasn't left my side ever since...

It's almost time for dinner..that's how long it took, for me to recover.

Lucas is stroking my hair softly and he has been hugging me to his body, the warmth of his body makes me feel safe...

I can't still believe I had an episode.
Usually whenever I hear loud noises, I always get anxious and end up having a panic attack...

I know lucas sister didn't mean any harm and
It's my fault for being so jumpy and broken.

            Lucas has been quiet for a long time now
I don't know what to think, what if his mad at me.
I don't want to lose what I have now.
This is the happiest I have been, and I don't want to change that...

I really want to get better, I know Lucas deceives a mate that is not so mentally stable.
I can't even be a proper mate, talk more of being his queen...

I really have to try my best to get over my trauma...this is the first time anybody has ever cared so much about me..I can't lose him.....

I...

.."baby are you feeling better now "

I heard lucas voice, interrupting my thought.

I nodded my head

"Am really sorry about earlier, please don't worry about it,  my sister is very loud sometimes I will warn her next time."lucas said

Why is he apologising, all this is not his fault.....

"Are you hungry"he asked

I shook my head, I don't feel like eating anything, I'm also too embarrassed to go downstairs I don't know how am going to face his sister after what happened..

Am sure she wouldn't want her brother to be with some one who is like this....

I suddenly felt lucas hand cup my both checks

"Baby, it's okay, trust me."he assured me

That's one thing I like about lucas his assurance, that's what keeps me hopeful.

      He eyes looking directly into mine , I could help but wonder if this is just a good dream, because their is no way this man can love me this much, not with all this imperfections...

I couldn't hold the tears that left my eyes....

"Baby please stop thinking about it, I hate seeing you like this..you know that this is not your fault baby."

He said as he used his fingers to clean my tears, he pecked my forehead before hugging me.....

I just wish I would stay in his arm like this for ever....

Lucas pov

Right now, star is sleeping in my arm
It already day break..

After what happened yesterday, I couldn't help but feel disappointed at myself...
If only I looked harder for her..

I hate seeing her like this...
I should have also told my sister to take it easy with her....

I will have to prospond her visitation with the priestess..
Right now, she is no condition for that
I need her to be mentally and physically prepared...