CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

After entering the room, star sat on the bed, while the priestess started her medication.
Which took about an hour.

After coming out of the trance..
The priestess looked at star and couldn't with hold the power she felt coming from her.

         The royal priestess has lived for over a thousand years, she knows that the goddess has showed then great love by blessing them with this Gift...

A Guminho

             A Guminho is a praised being, just like a demi god...
She will live to see till the next century and beyond,  so will the one that her heart choose..

The priestess bowed her head and went on one knee..the first she has ever seen in all her years on earth.

"Your Grace,  you are indeed a precious one from the most high"...said the priestess

Star was confused at her sudden actions, so was lucas.

"What did you see lucinda".. asked lucas impatiently.

"Your Highness...please permit me to check the queen's soul"...

Star unconscious removed her hand from the priestess at her sudden request...lucas noticed this and took stars hand into his...

"Why is that lucinda, what did you see."Asked lucas....lucas was already getting anxious just hearing what the priestess said.

The priestess raised her head and looked at lucas...

"Your Highness, the queen is not a werewolf"..

"What! That can't be true, I can definitely smell her scent"...urged lucas

"Your Highness, what you speak is the truth, she has a scent but that belongs to another creature, one that should be protected at all cost" replied lucinda

As star heard this she became curious and scared at the same time was she in danger again..

"You are a gumiho"said lucinda

"What!" Exclaimed star

"An ancient creature, that gives life and take life...
       Your grace, you are a supreme being...
some call it, a nine tailed fox, An ancient powerful creature, very rare to exist... said lucinda.

Lucinda the priestess brought out a book from her bag..

After placing it on the bed side table, she took stars hand into hers and used her crystal ball to place on her hand...

Through this crystal ball, lucinda could see who the queen really was..

She started talking....

"She indeed is not a werewolf but an ancient creature with the highest powers that the moon goodess will ever bestow on her children.

An Immortal blessed with a divine power to heal, cure and throne over the earth
Your grace, you hold a power that thousands of kingdom will wage war for..
You are indeed a blessing from the most high"...

            On hearing everything the priestess had to say
Star felt overwhelmed, just in a space of days her life has changed, how did she go from being a slave to becoming a queen with such powers...

This made star feel scared and excited at the same time, she was glad that she was going to be able to help lucas no matter how small it was at least she was not as useless as she thought.

"Your highness, the queen holds so much power, all my life on this earth, i have never come across such creature before.
It is indeed an honour your grace...said lucinda as

"What else do you know about this"....asked lucas

Lucinda picked up her book and started flipping through pages, lucas looked down at star and rubbed her hands while smiling down at her to reassure her that all will be fine,  lucas was still trying to process this information but he knew that star would be more confused.

"Oh.....here it is" lucinda started as she looked through the page.

"It says here that a Guminho is a mystical creature that has been in existence since the beginning of time, however it is said that this creature is born after every one thousand years.

It also says that maturity starts the age of 23.
That is when she will experience her transformation...

"Your Highness,  Am sorry but that's all I can say for now, I will be back tomorrow with more information regarding this"...said lucas apologetically

"Okay, by tomorrow I want to know all about this, make sure to come prepared you know how much I hate half ass work...said lucas

Of course, your highness....responded lucinda

"What about what I asked for"..asked lucas

"I already gave it to the bulter as instructed"...replied lucinda

"Okay...you may leave"....ordered lucas

"Your Highness your grace"..lucinda bowed before leaving the room ...

Lucas pov

Just hearing what lucinda had to say, I am so surprised and relieved at the same time.
Atleast my mate will not suffer the pain of losing her wolf.

I looked at star and I could see how lost she was, I stroked her hair softly

"Baby"..

She raised up her head to look at me, she is the most precious thing I have ever laid my hands on...

"Are you okay"...

She nodded her head...

But am surprised,confused and a little bit scared...she wrote down and showed me

"Darling, you don't need to be worried, you have me right here with you"...I said softly as I stroked her beautiful face.
"We will figure this out together, I got you okay".

She nodded and smiled before kneeling on my shoulders.

I would make sure we will have our happy ending, our story has just begun...