♥ Intro ♥

T/W: mention of self-harm

Y/N's pov:

I lay curled up in bed, tears streaming down my face, convinced life couldn't get any worse. Things were too bad to be able to decline any further.

For starters, I was completely alone.

A couple of months ago, my family abandoned and disowned me one by one, discontinuing all communication with me for no good reason.

A few weeks later, my friends started ignoring me. At first, it had started with them ignoring my calls and texts, but it soon escalated to being avoided completely until they stopped communicating with me altogether. They wouldn't even let me inside of their houses and apartments when I tried to visit.

Next, I got fired from my job for reasons I'm still unsure of, and a couple of hours ago today, my boy/girlfriend broke up with me over the phone. They refused to specify why, but they strongly emphasized that they didn't want to be in contact with me anymore.

After all that, I wanted to die. I didn't have anything to live for anymore, and I had no problem tearing my chest open right then and there with my dagger. The only thing keeping me alive at the moment was the call I was waiting to receive from the Freddy Fazbear Mega Pizzaplex.

A couple of weeks ago when I got fired, I was desperately searching for a new job. I found a brightly-colored advertisement for a job opening at the new pizzaplex everyone was talking about. It was to be the daycare attendant's assistant. It paid well, and I mean $500 or more per hour. $230 extra with the night shift.

I saw this as a chance to get back on my feet, so I went ahead and filled out an application online and submitted it the same day.

Now, I was just waiting on a call back from the pizzaplex. If they didn't call, I would be gone for good. It's not like anyone would miss me.

Two hours later:

I was about to give up all hope of getting a call back from the pizzaplex. I grabbed the dagger that I had sitting on my nightstand, about to tear my chest open when my phone rang.

I quickly picked it up and answered. "...Hello?" I croaked. My voice was pretty messed up from lack of use for the past few months, not to mention the four hours I was crying over my ex.

"Hello, is this Y/N L/N?" a lady on the other side said. "Yes, that's me," I replied. "Well, Y/N I have great news for you! You've been selected to be the daycare attendant's assistant," the lady said sweetly. My eyes widened a bit. I didn't expect to get the job, but I was more than grateful that I did.

"That's great, when can I start?" I asked. "Your first shift is tomorrow. You need to be here by 6:00 in the morning, and I'll have another employee give you your things and show you what to do," the lady explained. "Okay, thank you," "Goodbye and Goodnight,"

With that, the lady hung up, but I still held the phone in my hands. It had been at least three or four months since I had spoken to another human being. A kind one, at that.

I set my phone down and got ready for bed. I wanted to wake up nice and early for work tomorrow. I still couldn't believe I had a job again.

568 Words