⭐•Bonus Chapter•⭐| Saved by Bonnie

Helurr again babes; Was just thinking and thought up a new bonus chapter. I'm still making others lol.

Anyways, this one is when Carl took you on a "meeting" except Bonnie isn't in the garbage. 👍🏽💖

T/W: sexual harrassment

Y/N's pov:

I made sure I had everything in my purse/bag/tote/idk before I headed out after saying goodbye to Sun and Moon. It wasn't too long of a walk to Bonnie Bowl, unfortunately. I arrived within 15 minutes, but Carl wasn't there yet, so I had some time to myself.

I decided to explore a bit, curious to see what the hype was about. I walked around and saw a dining area, a bowling alley, and it had some pretty decent bathrooms. I was looking at a pretty bowling ball in one of the racks when I felt someone tap my shoulder.

"Hey, are you lost? We're closed right now," someone said. I turned around and saw who I could only assume was Bonnie. He was looking down at me with a curious face, probably expecting a response, and I had been staring for at least 10 seconds.

"Oh hey. I work here," I said. "My boss said he wanted to have a meeting with me here, but I don't think he's here yet, so I'm just waiting for now," I said. Bonnie nodded. "Oh, okay. That's cool," he said. "Are you new here? I don't remember seeing you around before,"

I shook my head. "I spend most of my time in the daycare, so that might be why," Bonnie's face lit up. "Oh, so you're the one that Sun always tells me about. Y/N, right?" he said. I nodded. "Yep, that's me,"

"You talk to Sun and Moon?" I asked him. I didn't know they had friends besides me and DJ Music Man. Bonnie nodded. "I do. They're pretty fun to hang around. Sun knows how to spend the night right, and Moon has amazing dark humor," he said.

I chuckled. He wasn't wrong. Sun did like to have sleepovers, and Moon had the darkest humor out of anyone I knew. "You've had a sleepover with Sun before?" I said, curious. "Yeah, he loves to have sleepovers with me. I asked him if I could invite Freddy and the gang along, but he and Moon were pretty against it, but I'm not sure why," he paused. "I guess it's just an activity they love to do with me to bond or something," the rabbit shrugged and smiled a little. "Of course, I'm not complaining,"

I nodded. That was pretty cute for Sun to designate sleepovers for Bonnie only. He must be extremely special to them. "That's sweet of him," I said. "You must be a special friend of theirs or something," Then, I saw Carl walk in. Fuck.

"Well, I have to go. My boss is here, and I don't think he wants me to miss our meeting," Despite that statement, most of me wanted to miss this meeting.

"Oh yeah, no worries, I completely understand, "Bonnie said. "I'll be around if you need anything," he said before heading off. I waved him bye and approached Carl, trying to calm myself down despite the bad vibes I was getting from him.

(I copy and pasted the following)

"Y/N! I'm so glad you could meet me here tonight!" he said. "Oh, you didn't need to bring your purse with you," he added, attempting to take it off of me. I grabbed it and stepped away from him a bit. "I'd like to keep it with me," I said. Carl had a wild look in his eyes, although the rest of him seemed peaceful. "I see...well, come with me and I'll escort you to our seat," he said, still holding my hand as we strolled over to one of the booths.

We sat down across from each other, and I took a moment to take in all the food that was in front of me. There were pancakes, scrambled eggs, bacon, sausages, beef patties, hashbrowns, and an assortment of fruit along with two milkshakes. "Sorry, it's all breakfast food," Carl apologized. "The S.T.A.F.F. bots here are still getting repaired and made breakfast instead of dinner. But they just got done making all of this, so we might as well eat it, right?" he said. I shrugged and nodded. I honestly didn't mind what food we had as long as it was good.

"So, what did you wanna talk about?" I asked as I fixed my plate. "What do you mean?" Carl replied. "You said you wanted to have a meeting with me," I replied, taking a bite of my food. I have to say, for being made by robots, the shit actually tasted good.

Carl laughed a bit and sighed. "I didn't really want anything important. I just wanted to talk to you again uninterrupted," he said as he sipped his shake. "You could've just asked me to din-" "Anyway, how have things been since you've been back in the pizzaplex? Are you comfortable, or do I need to have you upgraded to a better dorm?" Carl cut me off entirely, and wouldn't take his eyes off me as he waited for an answer. "Well, I'm sleeping in the tower inside the daycare, and it's pretty comfy, to be honest," I replied.

Carl smiled and laughed a bit. "I'm so glad to hear that you're happy," he said. For the next hour or so, he didn't seem so creepy. He was cordial and cheerful like any regular coworker would be. For a whole hour, I forgot all about the unsettling feelings I got from him and the uncomfortable text messages he had sent earlier. For an hour, it felt like a real date with a genuine, trustworthy person. We talked, ate our food, and had a great time in general. It was almost like we were bonding.

After a while, I checked my phone for the time and it read 10:57 pm. "Oh shit," I said quietly. "I'd better go. It's getting a bit late, and Sun and Moon are waiting-" "Wait," Carl said as he stood up. "Before you go, I need to show you something important," he gently took my hand and guided me toward the back of the Bonnie Bowl dining area, taking me to some kind of storage room. There were shelves with boxes on them, crates of Fizzy-Faz in the corner, and some old bowling pins. "What's in here-?" I stopped when I noticed Carl staring at me blankly.

"Y/N, when I first met you, I didn't know what to do with myself," he said. "I couldn't stop thinking about you no matter how hard I tried. I would lay awake at night thinking about seeing your beautiful face again," Carl began to take slow steps toward me, and I crept farther away. "Ever since I shook your hand that first day, I knew you were the one for me," he said. "Your skin felt soft and warm, and your eyes were like a gateway to heaven," Carl abruptly grabbed me by the arms and held me tight, my back up against the wall and my front trapped against Carl's.

I knew where this was going, and I didn't like it.

I immediately began struggling to get to the door, but Carl held me firmly in place. "Don't worry, you can leave in a bit," he said softly. "If you can still walk, that is," he added. "I'll gladly help you back to the daycare if you need assistance, but for now I'd like to show you all my feelings,"

Before I could say or do anything, Carl shoved his lips up against mine and started kissing me while shoving me up against the wall. "Mm...! Stop...!" I attempted to speak, but Carl wouldn't budge.

(Copy and paste ends here)

I did my best to twist away from him, but he held me firmly in place. He started to take off his shirt and pants, all while pressed up against me. I mentally kicked myself for not bringing my purse in here, which had my pepper spray and my tazer. (and dagger)

Some entity must have been watching over me, because by some miracle, the door opened and there stood Bonnie, who had a box in his hand, probably going to put it in the storage room. He took one look at the scene in front of him, and approached.* "I'm sorry, what's going on here?" he said to Carl, grabbing me away from him.

Carl looked up at him, zipping his pants back up. "None of your business, jackass. Now fuck off. I'm busy," he reached for me again, but Bonnie stopped him with a hand on his chest. "I don't think she wants you near her right now," he said.

"And who are you to speak for her? You don't know what she wants," Carl said, reaching for me again. Bonnie shoved him away harshly. "I don't know what she wants, but I know she doesn't want your hands all over her," he said. "Now leave before I call the cops," he said.

Carl growled at him and looked back at me before he left. Once he was gone, Bonnie turned to me. "Are you okay? Jesus, you are shook," he said, gently patting my arm. "Do you want me to take you back to the daycare, or do you wanna sit down first?"

I just stood there for a second, in shock, traumatized, and absolutely shook. "Uh, yeah, if you could take me back to the daycare, please," I finally managed to say. "I don't feel very safe walking back by myself," Bonnie nodded. "I don't blame you. I'll tell the higher-ups about this, don't worry," he said, walking back with me to the daycare.

1611 Words

There u go babes 👍🏽💖

Oh, and happy Valentines Day/Month whatever it is <3