11: Carl

Slight T/W: Touching without consent, creepy behavior

Y/N's pov:

When I woke up, I was surrounded by nothing but brightness and white.

It didn't take me long to realize I was in the hospital, and it took me even less time to remember everything that happened. Before I lost consciousness, of course.

I sat up in my bed and looked around the room, and saw all the usual things you would find in a hospital room.

A heart monitor, an IV thing, a bag of blood flowing into my veins, and Carl.

Wait, Carl?

Carl was sitting in a chair on the opposite side of the room, doing something on his phone. When he noticed I was awake, he immediately turned off his phone and came over.

"Y/N! You're awake! I was so worried about you," he said as he held my hand. I tried to slide it out of his grasp, but he wouldn't let go. "Uh, thanks...?" I said, trying not to be rude.

"How did I get here?" I asked. "I was in my office checking the security cameras, and I saw you covered in blood on the floor," Carl said pitifully. "When I got there, that stupid animatronic was trying to grab you, so I had to fend it off and get you to the hospital," he continued.

I was about to question what exactly he did to Sun and Moon when this motherfucker caressed my cheek.

"But it's alright now, darling. The important thing is that you're safe-" "What happened to Sun and Moon?" I cut him off. Carl looked a bit angry all of a sudden. "They're fine. Why?" he spat. I was taken aback by his sudden rage, but I didn't dare question it. "Just wanted to make sure they weren't damaged," I said. Carl scoffed. "Why would I damage the company's property? That would be a lot of money I'd have to pay," he said.

I nodded silently, not wanting to further anger him. Regardless of his current mood, Carl was scaring me in general. It was making me wonder if he really wanted to hold a 'conference' with me or not on Thursday.

"Well, I guess I should go. Visiting hours are almost over, and I have to head back to work," Carl said as he stood. "I'll be back to give you a ride home when they release you," he said with a smile. "Bye, Y/N~" he said before leaving the room.

As soon as he left, I felt myself relax a bit. Carl was starting to creep me out a lot, and I didn't like it. I would be so happy once I'm back at the pizzaplex with Sun and Moon.

That is if Carl didn't damage them. I know he said he didn't harm them, but I don't trust him. I'll have to see for myself when I come back. Then again, I don't know how long that'll be. All I know is that every second I spend away from the pizzaplex, the more I worry about Sun and Moon.

I hope they don't think I quit or something.

499 Words