⭐•Bonus Chapter•⭐| Carl's Defeat

Since the majority of y'all have openly expressed your extreme hatred for Carl and how much you would like him gone for good, I figured I should do you justice since he didn't really die in the main story. ❤️

A/N: These bonus chapters are probably gonna be set at different times/alternate scenarios in the main story lol. Anyways, here's Carl's demise 👍🏾

(If the pizzaplex burned down and Moon didn't kill Carl) Y/N's pov:

I went through the front doors and made my way to the daycare. On my way there, I could feel the hairs on my arms prickle, and I sensed a presence around me. Before I had the chance to look around, I felt a hand on my shoulder, at which I tensed up immediately. "Hey, Y/N~!" Carl said happily.

I resisted the urge to knock him out then and there, knowing he could fire me on the spot if he wanted to. "What do you want, Carl?" I said, not bothering to hide the disgust in my voice.

"I just wanted to apologize for what happened last week," he said. "That was pretty stupid of me, and I shouldn't have tried to force my love on you like that," he smiled at me.

OH, REALLY NOW?!  I thought to myself. "Okay, well I need to go to the daycare. Sun and Moon are waiting, and we need to prepare for the kids," I said, quickly walking away. I got ready to grab my taser in case he followed me, but luckily, he didn't. He was just standing there. Menacingly.

I hurried to the daycare and clocked in. Sun and Moon descended from their tower and came to greet me. "Sunshine! You're back!" "Welcome back, Starlight," they gave me hugs and cuddles as they welcomed me. "Hello you two," I said happily. They were so much better than Carl.

We cleaned up the daycare and soon, the kids arrived, the day playing out as usual. Sun entertained them, I helped Moon set up his naptime corner, (and got cuddles) and Moon read them to sleep. At snack time, we fed the kids their food and watched over them. The only thing out of the ordinary was that one kid nearly died from having an allergic reaction to some nuts and had to be rushed to the hospital.

Besides that, it was a fairly easy day. Soon, it was time for daycare to close, and the kids got picked up by their parents. The best part was that there were no karens. I helped Sun and Moon clean up, and we relaxed in the tower after we were done.

"Today was such a fun day!" Sun said as we sat on the bed to relax. "Sun, you say that every day, and you do the same shit every day too," Moon said. "No I don't! It's not every day you have children rushed to the hospital because of a nut allergy!" he said. "It might as well be..." Moon grumbled.

Before I could say anything, there was a loud crash in the play area, and there was a bright glow. "What the hell-" Moon opened the curtains and froze. Sun and I joined him, and we were shocked to see that four of the lights had fallen from the ceiling, and their sparks had created a fire that was rapidly spreading across the daycare. The only issue was, the fire alarms weren't going off.

"Why aren't the fire alarms going off?" I asked as Sun hoisted me off the ground and we all went down the stairs.* "This area doesn't have fire alarms," Sun said casually as we exited the daycare, which was now in flames.

"What kind of daycare doesn't have a fire alarm?" I said as we left. "What kind of daycare feeds drugs and caffeine to kids in candy?" Moon responded. "Fair point," I said.

We left through the lobby of the daycare, which thankfully, wasn't in flames. When we left, however, that was a different story. The pizzaplex was partially in flames, and some person in a rabbit suit was pouring gasoline all over the place. 

Before I could say anything about the person pouring gasoline everywhere, Link (or Ben ig) came up to me, and Chica was behind him. "Y/N!" he said. "I'm not sure how the fire started, but we need to get the animatronics out. The boss said he wants you to get Monty. He should be in Gator Golf, but be careful  on the catwalks," he said frantically before running off to collect someone else.

I sighed. This place was really putting their employees in danger just to get their animatronics out safely. I understand they must cost a lot of money, but damn.

"Okay, you guys go outside. I'll go get Monty, I guess," I said as I headed towards Gator Golf. "But Y/N-" "She'll be fine, Sun." Moon rumbled as they watched me leave.

I went into Gator Golf, and the whole place was in flames. Someone had drained the water out of the pools that gave it its "swampy" aesthetic and poured gasoline in it instead. I carefully navigated my way through the flames as I searched for Monty.

"Hey, little lady! Up here!" I heard a loud growl from above me. I look up, and I see Monty at the top of the catwalks near the bucket that poured down balls if you shot enough things at the targets. "How the hell did you get up there?" I paused to cough from all the smoke in the room. "Long story," the gator simply replied as I began my ascent. 

I carefully made my way up the catwalks, nearly getting crushed by one of the gator cars that were moving above me. It crashed down and narrowly missed me. "I don't know how this place ever passed inspection," I said to myself as I climbed up.

Soon, I made it to the top of the catwalks where Monty was, and I was about to grab him when I heard a voice. "Y/N!"

I looked around and saw Carl dangling off the edge of the catwalks, hanging on for dear life. "Y/N, please! Help me!" he begged. Me and Monty stared at him for a moment before we looked at each other. "How long has he been there?" I asked.

Monty just shrugged. "I dunno," he said. "Y/N!" Carl screamed from the edge. "Come on, pull me up, woman!" he said. "I'll give you the best night of your life if you help me! Just please!"

Monty and I looked at him in disgust and I began to lead the gator out of his attraction. "Come on, Monty. The others are probably wondering where we're at," I said, ignoring Carl's screams and cries.

Before we got far, I heard the catwalks give way, and I turned around just in time to see Carl plummet to the bottom, swallowed by the orange flames, screaming my name on the way down, his body burning to a crisp with agonizing screams. Me and Monty paused to look for a moment. "...Oh well." Monty said, shrugging as we began to leave. The flames were growing more intense, and we needed to get out.

Sometime later, we got out of Gator Golf, but the rest of the pizzaplex was burning. It was much worse than when I had left the daycare. The daycare had been burned down entirely, and the lobby was gone. As we went down the stairs, the golden statue of Freddy had fallen, and some lights had crashed down from the ceiling and the walls. The whole pizzaplex was in devastation.

I could just barely make out the figure of the giant DJ Music Man outside. "There they are," I said to myself as I took Monty out. Soon, we made it outside, away from the flames. Outside, my boss and four other employees were waiting, and my boss ran up and hugged Monty. "Oh my goodness! You're alright! I was so worried we'd lost you," she said.

I rolled my eyes and joined Sun and Moon, who were actually worried about me. "Sunshine! We were starting to get worried when you didn't come out!" "Yeah, what took you so long?"

I shrugged. "Carl was in there," I said. Moon's face darkened and Sun's smile dropped. "That bastard," "Moony, be nice..."

"It's okay, he won't be bothering us anymore," I said. Moon's expression brightened, and Sun looked stunned. "You mean...?" he said, not wanting to say it. I nodded. "Yep, he's gone," I said. Moon laughed deviously and picked me up in a hug. "At least I won't have to get my hands dirty," he said. "Well, we're glad you're safe," Sun said.

That day, we were all sent home, and I got to take Sun and Moon with me since the daycare had burned down, and they refused to go with anyone else. My boss had enough decency to give me the chargers for them and any other maintenance tools.

1478 Words

Alright, there's your justice for Carl, hope y'all are happy now ❤️