Sharyan

Aryan pov
I gulped a third glass of Spirytus Vodka before slamming it back on my table.
" Mr. Kapoor is here " I heard someone saying in the crowd.

Aryan Malik

I shifted my gaze towards the direction where the voice came from

Om Kapoor, I couldn't see his face as he was already out of my sight. This party has been organised for his welcome in Mumbai.
He is CEO who was running his company in Delhi, this is the only info I heard about him
Ignoring the crowd I focused on my glass again, I traced my index finger on the edge of my glass when a polite voice pissed me off " Sir, aren't you going to greet Mr. Kapoor? " 
I turned my head to the left and passed my PA a death glare.
" Vicky!! " I paused " Are you dumb?? "
He gulped and parted his lips to say something but I cut him off " Shut up!! "
My tone was harsh but it was only audible to both of us.
He knows me very well, he is aware that I am here only for formalities not to make any business relationships.
I was about to say something but a pair of Hazel eyes grabbed my attention .
My eyes stuck in the direction behind his back. What. The. Fuck…
Am I starting dreaming with open eyes? She can't be here, impossible!!
Those pretty big eyes which I am searching from six months, her long black wavy hair, her stunning figure in a tight black dress, little sharp nose and soft plump lips which I am craving from past six fucking months.
She is not here, it's just my three glasses of  alcohol that have taken over me, I am dreaming.
I rubbed my palm over my face but my breath hitched when those eyes got locked with mine, holy fuck!! This is not a dream . She is literally in front of me, it's her, Shalin… . My first and last love.

Shalin

Heat rushed inside my chest, I can sense loyal hate for me in her eyes, of course she would hate me for my deeds but only I know how much I regret my actions ,how badly I missed her and how much I need her in my life

I can't hold it anymore, keeping my glass aside I started walking towards her to pull her in a bone crushing hug but I stopped just four steps away from her when a man in a black suit came before me and hugged her tightly and to my surprise she hugged him back with a smile on her face.
What the heck!
Who the hell is he??
I was too close to pull him back and punch on his face.
" Mr. Kapoor?? " He parted back from Shalin when a female voice interrupted, I shifted my gaze towards the voice only to see Kashish, my business partner's secretary.
" Yes?? " He said looking at Kashish making me aware that he is the Kapoor everyone was talking about.
I had imagined him to be an old man  , but he seems to be in his mid twenties, fucking handsome. I don't give a fuck about his looks , only thing I care about his presence beside my Shalin.
" Myself Kashish, Mr. Mehra's secretary!! " She said with a smile .
" Hello Miss Kashish, it's so nice to meet you!! " He said and they did a handshake.
But what this bastard did next made me freeze on my spot.
He pulled Shalin closer to him by her waist and my heart dropped at his next words " Meet my wife Mrs. Shalin Kapoor "
Om Kapoor