you would never change

I accidentally dropped those icecreams. He is crossing the line. I know this type of teenager thinks of themselves as a hero who can do anything. Especially with the women who are older than them.
" Watch your move. ” I warned him and he was about to say something but before that, I felt a pull.
Om walked between us and pulled my arm out of his grip. I didn't get to see his face because he immediately turned his face to that guy. But I could see his jaw tightened.
That's damn destructive.
" Bro, we should go,” the other guy who was with him said to avoid the scene. And he was scared too.
He nodded to his friend and was about to leave but I flinched hard when Om pulled him back and grabbed his throat tightly.
He pushed him back until his back slammed against the car. He was choking him too hard.
" Sir, I am sorry on his behalf, it was a mistake” his friend tried to save him but no use.
" Sir please, he will apologize to your wife, leave him ” Om ignored him as if didn't hear him.

That guy was running out of breath. He can die. I ran to him and held his arm trying to stop him " He will die, leave him ”
" Om please, leave him he is just a kid..... ”

Even after trying hard, I couldn't pull him back.
" For God's sake, leave him”
His grip slowly loosened and I sighed in relief. He dropped his hand and that guy started panting heavily to catch his breath.
His friend pulled him off the car " Let's go from here. "
But before he could go from there Om grabbed his collar and pulled him closer.
That poor guy looks so tiny in front of him.
" Ahhhh!!! ” This time Om punched on his face. My eyes widened. That's enough dude let him go.
" Om!!! ” I shouted but it's useless. He again punched him and this time his nose started bleeding. I gulped.
" Sir, please let him go”
" Let him go, Om!! ” I pulled him back and he yanked my hand. He was not ready to let him go at all.
My heart started to panic when Om grabbed his jaw hard "Next time you think about touching my wife, count the bruises you got this time”
I heard his bone tightening.
This is just too much. I used my whole strength to pull his hand and slapped him hard.
"Have you gone mad?? ”
He looked at me and his eyes were burning like fire.
Those guys immediately ran from there, obviously, they couldn't get another chance to escape.
" What the hell were you trying to do? He would have died!! ” I shouted he sighed.
" He was misbehaving!! ”
" Doesn't mean you can kill him, he was ready to leave na, what was the reason for starting violence ”
" Sha.... ”
" He was just a teenager”
"He was at the fault. ”
" There is a limit for everything Om. He was scared, but that was enough, you didn't have to beat him. ”
" Was that my fault? ”
" Obviously. ” I said in disgust.
" You know what it's my fault who thought you could ever act like a normal person? I shouldn't have come with you here. You are never going to change. Bloody psycho ” I screamed the last two words at him and turned to walk away.
He touched my elbow but I jerked off his touch.
" Don't touch me!! ”
I started walking away and I heard footsteps behind me.
" Where are you going?? ”
" To hell!! ”
I walked as fast as I could and he was following me.

" Shalin, baby I am sorry. I won't do something like that again”

" Listen to me ”
" This is not safe to walk in the dark like this ”
" You are not safe either ” I barked without looking at him.
Where is the lie? Who can guarantee that he won't kill me?
I continued to walk and he finally grabbed my hand " Shalin please "
" Please what??? ”
" Why are you doing this to me? ”
" Doing what?? ”
" I am trying so hard to make you feel better, but you are only trying to find excuses to argue with me. That guy was misbehaving with my wife and I only gave him what he deserved. Why are you angry at this point? So angry that you slapped me......”
" So??? ” I chuckled bitterly and he stayed silent.
" I did wrong? Do you remember how many times you hit me?? Slapped me? And I am trying to find a reason to argue. Isn't that what you have been doing with me for the past three months.....”

He gulped.
" You know what is your problem Om, you think you can do anything and others can't do the same with you. That's why I hate you, I don't even want to see your face, it's disgusting. I don't want to see more violence in my life, so please. Let me live my life in peace. There is no chance I am coming back to you. ”

" Please..... ”
" Let me go, it's not safe for me to stay outside at this hour!! ” I jerked his hand and started to walk.
" How are you going home? "
" None of your business!! "
He walked behind me.
" It's too late.... "
" I will get a cab ”
" I won't let you go alone at this hour. ”
" Go do hell, for God's sake leave me alone ”
Suddenly he gripped my wrist tightly and pulled me back to him. My body crashed into his chest.
I felt heat around my wrist because of the way he was holding it. His grip was harsh.
" Do what I am saying, Shalin. ” it wasn't a request, it was a command. His eyes were burning holes in my body, I gulped in fear and my heart started beating fast.
" Leave my hand!! ” I managed to speak but his grip turned harder. I struggled in his grip and it was hurting me more.

" Leave my hand, Om, you are hurting me"
" Sit. in. the. car. " He said gritting his teeth. He still thinks he has the power to control me. He is so egoistic, so stubborn and so dominant. I don't like him. I hate you, Om. I can see the rage in his eyes. But I won't give him a chance to control me again.
" I am saying this for the last time Sit. In. The. Car. ”
I just can't tolerate this side of him. I don't want to be his puppet. I used my other hand to get rid of his grip.
" Leave me, I am not going to sit in your car "
" That's the only option you have!! ”
I looked into his eyes furiously, he wouldn't let me go so easily. He is too much strong for me.
I didn't give him a chance to think " Ahhhh!! ” he suddenly groaned when I bit his hand.
I did my best to dig my teeth into his skin, deeper, but still, he didn't leave my hand. Finally, I gave up and looked at him.
He is angrier than before. I shifted my eyes to his hand again and I could see how hard I tried. I could see my teeth mark on his hand and it was a little bloody. But still, he is so strong.
" I had enough of you " Saying that he lifted and threw me on his shoulder.
" What the heck!! ”
He started walking back towards his car " Om leave me, or else.. "
" Shut up!!! "
I punched his back with both of my hands but no use.
" I will get you arrested Om” I shouted at him but he was too cool.
" You can try”

He opened the door for the passenger seat and threw me inside before shutting the door.
After some seconds he also sat inside.
" Who do you think you are?? ”

" Your husband!! ”
he said before leaning towards me.
He pulled the seat belt and fastened it before shifting in his seat.
He fastened his belt and started the engine.
" I made the biggest mistake by saying yes to meet you. " I shouted at him but his eyes were glued on the road. He didn't even look at me.
" You know what you are a jerk. I am stupid that I missed a monster alike. You are an unworthy person who doesn't deserve any woman in this world. He didn't pay attention to any of my words.
I wiped my tears harshly and looked outside the window.

________

Om pov

I was trying hard not to lose my control that's why I didn't answer any of her taunts. But they are hurting me. How can she say it was my fault if I beat the guy who misbehaved with my wife? I stole a glance at her, she was looking outside. She had pulled her legs over the seat and her hands were resting on them. She looks so small in my hoodie. I watched her ruffling her hair in frustration.
I didn't mean to upset her. I just wanted to meet her. And I thought we could have a good time, we could make good memories and maybe we could fix our equation. But she is so mad at me that she doesn't want to solve anything.
I can sense that she wants to get mad at me more and more. She is fighting with herself not to be nice to me. It's all my fault.
I pulled over as we reached her house.
She didn't spare a look at me and immediately unbuckled her belt.
She stepped outside shut the door loudly and ran inside her compound. She is scared that I will follow her again.
She ran like she was running from me. I sighed and rested my head back on my seat.
Tears streamed down my cheeks as I closed my eyes.

She is right.
I am unworthy.
I don't deserve anyone.
Especially not an angel like her.
I opened my eyes and wiped my face. Never in my life, had I thought I would cry for a girl.

I tucked my hand in my pocket and took out a tiny thing. I watched it. It was a pretty little diamond bracelet.
I bought it for her as a birthday gift.
But it all turned upside down.
How can I fix it all, Shailn?
How can I make it up to you?
How can I win you back?