help

"Hi!! "
I nervously greeted the woman standing beside my brother. I looked at him with a questionable face to ask him ' who is she? '
He cleared his throat with a fake cough and looked at her.
"Arpita, she is my sister Shalin. " He gestured towards me and she passed me a slight smile. She looks thirty or something.
Is she his girlfriend?
But judging by his first and last girlfriend Kriti, I can say this Arpita isn't his type.
She is totally opposite of the previous one, she looks simple in that plain yellow kurti .
Her bag is also so simple, she doesn't seem to be show off kind of girls.
And besides this, I doubt he dated anyone after Kriti. She was bitch nevertheless he loved her truly and I don't think he moved on yet.
Her loss.
" Your girlfriend??" I asked him and she looked at me in shock.
Bhaiya gave me a starn look like a warning and I gave him a teasing smile.

" Please don't mind her!! " He explained and she nodded.
She looks so innocent.

" Shalin, Arpita will be helping you with your work!! " He stated and I frowned.
" What work?? "
" This " He moved his hand at the place we are standing. The place where I am going to make my cafe.
" Bhaiya!! " I pulled a long face and dragged him to corner by his arm.
" I told you I don't need any help from you "
" So I am not helping you. She will!! "
I rolled my eyes. Like I am stupid, that's a same thing. She won't be helping me for free, he must have paid her.
" I can do it myself "
" Alone? "
" Yes!! " I said confidently.
He stared at me and placed his both hands inside his pocket " You know what, sometimes you should listen what I say "

"I do..... " I plastered a tight smile " Always "
" Yeah that's why you went to meet that scoundrel in the middle of the night”
My eyes widened in shock. I didn't tell him that I went to meet Om, how does he know. He was out of station I remember.
" You really think I don't know what you do!! "
" It was just a friendly hi hello "
" Friendly hi hello? Really " His mouth twitched in taunt.
It was fifteen days ago. I know bhaiya won't mind it too much until and unless I talk about reconciliation with Om.

"If Arpita will be here, you will get a good company. Besides, she needs a job so...... "
"But who is she?? "
I looked at her who was scanning the place with her innocent eyes. No doubt she is pretty, but she looks naive.
I looked at my brother again and he was staring at her.
" You like her? " I said nervously.
" Just shut up!! "
It means yes. I do like her but won't say that. I know that.
"She is just someone I know!! " He stated casually shrugging his shoulder
" Someone you know? "
" Hmm"
I noticed the way he looks at her. It's insane. He definitely likes her.
He shifted his eyes to me " She will be here with you, end of discussion! "
I nodded even if I don't want to. But if she needs a job then it's fine.
" I need to attend an important meeting" He extended his arm gesturing me for a hug and I gave him a slight hug " So I will meet you at home "
" Okay "
" Take care and tell me if you need something " I nodded and he started walking away from there.

He stopped in front of her and said something. She didn't say anything but nodded.
As soon as he walked out of there she looked at me and I gave her a smile.

She came towards me " What I need to do, ma'am?? " She asked so nicely and it doesn't sound fake at all.
"Please call me Shalin, if you want to work with me, forget about formalities"

I explained her the work . I was working from fifteen days and everything is almost ready. We were just decorating the place.

Major things like finance, marketing and planning were done by bhaiya.

I told her the things we need to do and she also gave me some suggestions. Bhaiya was right, she is a good company.

" Shalin, I think your phone is ringing!! ” she said and I looked at the table where my phone was kept.