Her mistakes

Actually the day Harsh and Shalin had fight ,  he decided to investigate about kriti because his heart was refusing to believe that his sister was lying and specially after seeing her crying because he could see innocence of her pure soul in her tears.... And after that he caught Kriti red handed while kissing another guy...... That day he was completely broke... And he couldn't visit Shalin due to guilt and Shame.. ... He didn't have courage to face her ... He was deep down in his thoughts when he heard knock on his car window , he slided down the glass and a guy said... " Sir take the newspaper " 

Harsh: no thanks.. 

" Only one sir " 

He wasn't in mood to argue so he just took paper and paid him... He throw paper on passenger seat but something caught his eyes... He hold the paper and look at the date... 

Harsh: how can I forget such important date  oh god.. It's her birthday.. Maybe I should ask for her forgiveness... 

After getting signal he went from there... He came to her apartment but he didn't dare to step out.. He was there for two straight hour... Finally he decided to go.. He was about to step outside the car but he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion when he saw Aryan there but he got shocked because the way he was behaving it wasn't looking like he is blind.. So he stayed inside for some time

............ 

Shalin was sitting on couch and she was talking to fluffy who was licking her hand.. 

Shalin: is this really gonna happen fluffy.... I won't be able to be with my brother.. He really hates me so much.... He doesn't even want to see my face.. I did really wrong... You know he is so great personality that if I had told him that I want money for Aryan's surgery so he definitely have helped me... But I was stupid.. Such a brat, I hurted him really deep... 

She got interrupted by phone call.. It was Aryan she pick the call up and 

Shalin: hello.. 

Aryan: what hello... Come downstairs I am waiting for you... 

Shalin: what.. 
Aryan: I told you na.... We are going on date come fast.. 
Saying that he hung up the call, she just changed her clothes and decided to fake a smile because she doesn't want to make him mad... 
She went downstairs and she got shocked after seeing Aryan.... 
Shalin: Aryan.... 
Aryan: you are making me late .. Let just go... 
Shalin: Aryan... What is this.. I mean how can you??? 
Aryan: lets go... We are getting late.. 
Shalin: but Aryan from where you bought this bike.. 
Yes he came to pick her on bike... 
Aryan: I take it on rent... 
Shalin: but do you even know how to ride bike.. 
Aryan: offo shalin stop questioning me like a criminal just sit behind me I know how to ride that's it.... 
Shalin: but how... 
Aryan : oh god.. That's not important and you want  me  to cancel the plan right??? 
Shalin: no I didn't mean that.. I was just asking because I was worried for you.. 

Aryan: don't worry.... Trust me and lets go...

Shalin: fine.. 

She said and sat on bike.... 

Shalin: where are we going by the way..
Aryan: you will get to know... Just sit carefully and hold me tight.. 

Shalin: don't worry about me.. Just be careful.. 

Saying that they went from there.. And Harsh was shocked because he didn't get that how can he see... He didn't know about his surgery 
He came out from the car and he asked some people about Aryan which were living in same  building... He got to know that he is no more blind because he went through a surgery. ,,  harsh was smart enough to understand everything... And he was happy to know that his sister wasn't asking him money for stupid reason and he was more guilty for the way he reacted with her and only one thing was in his mind and that was the slap which hitted his sister and which made him to think like she just hate him now which was only his myth