Lier

He scoffed " you are not my sister  !! She was never like this . What the heck he did to you ? "He turned you into a broken doll."

I gave a look. Even I don't know what's wrong with me . I have turned pathetic .
My eyelashes fell .
" you can forgive him for hurting you ,I can't forgive him for hurting my baby !!" I looked at him.
" Why?? " I started crying and he sighed.
" This is not what I expected you to do Shalin. What happened to you?? "
I remained silent.
" he is not that bad!! ” he scoffed at my words. I know I sound pathetic.
" Are you serious?? I just can't imagine you defending an abuser. He deserved to be punished. ”
" He doesn't!! ”

" You know what, now you sound pathetic, it sounds like you want to be abused by him, you are used to it. He just made you puppet of his hand.”

" What are you going to do?? ” I asked ignoring his comment and he leap up from his seat to walk away.

" You don't need to know!! ”
" Please no, he isn't in right state!! ” my eyes blurred as I screamed.
" Ask me if I care. ” he is gone and there is no limit for my tears now. I thought my brother would understand me but he is not listening to me. Why can't he just listen to me.

Was it my mistake to tell him everything?  But he just want justice for me. I want it too and at the same time I don't want Om to hurt .

__________

Next morning

I was in very light sleep when my  ringtone disturbed me. I looked at the clock it's just 8 in morning. My heart beat raised at the thought that it must be Om calling me.
Why would anyone else will call me in morning. I stretched my arm to the night stand in order to get my phone. But my eyes thinned in confusion when I saw Aryan's number.
What the hell he wants now!!
My heart shrunk , I hope it was Om. But how can I hope, I blocked him already. I can't hope anything from him, now.

Shrugging off my thoughts I answered the call and before I could say anything he blasted at me " What the hell do you think of yourself Shalin!! ” he sounds offended.
" Excuse me?? ”
" Why are you doing this?? "
" What are you talking about? "
" Listen Shalin, wherever I am today, I worked hard for that, you and your brother can't just destroy it like this!! ” he barked furiously.
What is he talking about?
"Don't bring your personal grudges in my business!! ”

I immediately hung up. To know what he is talking about, I don't need to tolerate his voice that I hate most.
I threw blanket off my legs and ran out of my room.
I walked downstairs and there he was, engrossed in newspaper, sitting on the couch. Looking handsome as always in those office clothes.
My steps slowed down just before two stairs before . If my brother has done something overnight, he isn't behaving like he did. He is effortlessly relaxed.

How's that possible?

" Good morning, potato!! ” he said without looking at my direction.
Now, how does he know I am here.
No doubt, being perfect is his talent. And being too perfect is his only flaw.
I stepped towards him lazily " Good morning, bhaiya!! ”

I took a seat beside him and he kept his newspaper aside before turning to look at me .
" How was your sleep?? "
" Pretty good! ” I plastered a fake smile.
" Lier!! ”
I chuckled, obviously he knows. I can't hide anything from him.
" It wasn't bad either!! ” I covered up.
I inhaled deeply to gather courage so that I can initiate the main conversation.
But before I could say anything, a maid walked in front of us.
" Sir, coffee " She said placing a cup in front of him and he nodded.
She looked at me. She is the same one who used to work before , so she knows me well.
" Good morning baby ” I almost laughed.
Habits never change.
I am 23 , not a baby anymore.
" Juice for you!! " She placed a glass of orange juice.
As I said, habits never change. She knows I prefer to start my day with a fresh juice.
" Thank you, aunty!! ”
She smiled and left.
I refocused on my brother only to see him sipping his coffee.
" What you did? "
" About? ”
" You know!! ”
" Be more specific. ”
I sighed " Fine, tell me what you did to Aryan? "
A slight grin touched his lips before he kept his cup down.
" Sensible question!! ” he looked at me.
" Tell me!! ”
" I just bribed all of his investor not to work with him!! ”
And he succeeded, no doubt.
Now I understand what does Aryan mean.
" You don't ha....... ”
" This was just a part one, princess!! ” I thinned my eyes in confusion. Now what does it suppose to mean.

" What the hell do you mean by I can't go inside?? ” I heard the unclear voice from outside.
Om.
" Do you know who am I and what can I do to you? ” second sentence from him. He is probably shouting at security.

" Bingo!! ” bhaiya clapped his palm lightly with a smile.
" There, second part of the story. ” he said gesturing towards the door.
My heart shrunk.
" Not him!! ” my eyes watered.
" Yes"
" Bhaiya please, don't do anything with him!! ”
He parted his lips to say something but before he could I heard  my name.
" Shalin!! ” I turned left to see Om walking inside desperately.
He is wearing same clothes he wore yesterday. Everything is same, but he is little bit messier.
I stood up as he took long steps in my direction.
His voice is filled with pain. I can't see him like this.

And just when he was two steps away from me and was about to touch me, bhaiya stepped between us.
" At an arm length from my sister” he said signing him to step back with his finger.
" Please, Shalin we need to talk ” he looked at me over bhaiya' shoulder.

" Just listen to me once, let me explain! ”

" Don't you understand” my brother pushed him by his chest causing him step back " Stay away from her!! ”

" You better stay out of this, I am here to take my wife! ”

Heyy guys, I am really sorry for being too late.
I hope you guys like it.