does it matter?

"You don't need tools to check something” he said without looking at me.
I don't know what he did but he just stepped down within two minutes.
"See, I told you, you can't do that" I said rolling my eyes .
He chuckled making me frown .
" Turn it on wifey, and check " He said leaning closer to my face and I immediately leaned backwards.
I stepped back and found remote for that.
And when I did, damn it's working fine. I looked at him in shock " How did you...... ” my question faded automatically.

I don't even wanna know. First thing first I hate that he could do that. I wish he couldn't.

I tried to ignore him again and went to back to the table where I was sitting before . He followed me with lazy steps and took seat beside me " Anything else, ma'am? "
I scoffed " Just because you fixed one problem doesn't mean you can do anything!! "
" Try me?? "
He raised an eye brow while leaning towards my face.
I gulped.
Why he always have to run on my face? That's dangerous.
" Distance!! " I cleared my throat and he smiled " Sure!! "

" And I don't need your help for anything, so you better go.You are CEO na, don't you have work to do meetings to attend , a company to run!! ”

" But I don't have wife to scold me, just trying to win her back” he sounded serious.
I don't know if he really wants me back or what, but I am doing my best not to let my heart win. I can't go back to him.
No doubt he is good, sweet ,caring but that's only one side. I don't want to get stuck with his another side.
And he is right when he said he doesn't have anyone to scold now .
Majority of the time I had to remind him that he is human, not a machine. He needs rest, he needs food, he needs to take care of himself.

My eyes trembled as I remember an old incident .

One month ago...
"This man never takes care of his health." Saying that I went inside the car holding his luch in my hands.

I was going to Om's office because he forgot his lunch today.
AGAIN!!!

After driving for half of an hour, I reached at his office and went straight to his cabin.

After knocking a few times
I heard his deep voice from inside 

-"come in!"

Hearing him I entered his cabin with my eyes glaring at him. Right in front of the door there was his table.

He looked at me smiling and said -"ohh, it was you! What took you here"

"Hmm, it was me, because you can't even remember to take your own living with you." I said as I banged the lunch box on his table to deliberately make a thud sound showing my anger to him.

He cleared his throat and said -" sorry baby, actually I forgo-..." 

"Never saw forgetting your work." I stated even before he could complete his sentence.

Just then I heard a cough but it was coming from my back, I turned around to see who it is and there I saw three unknown man sitting on the couches beside the door and opposite to Om's table.

"I think we should come here again after a while, you-.. you guys continue." One of those men said and they walk out of the cabin leaving me all dumbfounded.

So he was in meeting??

I did not noticed them when I got inside because first of all those couches were placed in such place and second, because I was so busy planning all the things I was going to confront to Om.

I looked at Om with my embarrassed face and said -"why didn't you tell me earlier that we are not alone in here"  

"It's okay, they are just our employes. They were here to talk about some future projects." Om said making me even more embarrassed.