His fake promises!

Shalin: really!! You will do that.. 
Aryan: yaah!! After all I am the reason behind all these.. And I can't see you like this so I will talk to him 
Shalin: Thank you so much
Aryan: leave it tell me did you ate

She Just nodded her head as no and said 
Shalin: I don't want to eat... 
Aryan: Stop being childish you will get sick and he will be back in two weeks are you planning to starve yourself for two weeks 
Shalin: I am not feeling like eating!! 
Aryan: if you want me to talk to him you have to eat first....and no more discussion lets go.. 
He stood up and made her stand up and started her dragging towards the dining table.. 
Aryan: sit here I will make something for you quickly.. 
He made food for her and serve her but she didn't eat... He sighed and sat on the chair beside her... 
Aryan: Shalin please eat something , at least for me.. 
She didn't reacted and she teared up again, Aryan immediately hold her face and wiped her tears.. 
Aryan: Shalin please... Everything is going to fine please don't cry I can't see you like this... 
She hugged his waist and started crying on his chest he patted her back and said. 
Aryan: I am sorry Shalin this is all because of me  but I promise I will make it right for you. 
______
After fifteen days.. 
Shalin was sitting on couch in living room impatiently waiting for Aryan to come out from his room... Finally he come out wearing his watch and Shalin ran to him.. 
Shalin: let's go... 
Aryan: huh?? Have we planned to go somewhere..... 
Shalin: don't you remember we have to talk with bhaiya... 
Aryan: ohh... 
He sighed and hold her shoulders.. 
Aryan: Shalin calm down and listen to me.. I promised you so I will complete it . .. But you don't need to come   I will handle it by myself... 
Shalin: but.. 
Aryan: no buts I am leaving now and maybe I will return with bhaiya.. 
Shalin: thank you Aryan you love me so much.. 
Saying that she Hugged him..

Aryan: of course I do.. 

He said breaking the hug and went from there after pecking her lips... 

__________
Shalin was impatiently waiting for Harsh , so that she can say to him whatever she had thought... From past fifteen days she was waiting for this day 

She took fluffy in her hands and said.. 

Shalin: you know what fluffy baby I am really happy today  .. You know what I will be talking him after so many days I have to talk to him so much.. I have to tell him how much I missed him, how much I love him.. How badly I want his apology , I want to hug him and tell him that how hurt I am..?? 

She was talking to him and he was listening her .. 

Suddenly door bell rang and her face lighten up after hearing bell she put fluffy down and ran to open door. She opened the door expecting Harsh there but her smile dropped after seeing Aryan standing at the door alone.. 

Shalin: where is he?? 

He didn't said anything... 

Shalin : Aryan!!! Tell me na where is he?? 

Aryan: he didn't come.. 

Shalin: ohh no worries I will go to meet him... First come inside and tell me what did you talk with him.. 

She said dragging him inside.. She made him sat on couch and said.. 

Shalin: tell me na what did he said?? Is he coming to me or I have to go to him.. Tell me na what did you tell him.. Say na why are you silent.. 

Aryan: Shalin shut up 

He shouted loud making her flinch.. 

Aryan: he is not coming to meet you nor he wants you to meet him.. He doesn't want to see you did you get that... He hates you.. And he told me this by himself..