her brother

" I said who the hell is he???" He shouted making her flinch and she started crying because of fear and nervousness.Aryan heard all things and said while standing with the help of his stick.."I am sorry to interrupt but please don't shout on her... I am just her friend and it was not her fault actually I am blind so I lost my balance and fall ,That's it. "

Harsh Mittal

Harsh looked at her and felt guilty for shouting on her, he went to her, just wiped her tears and said in soft voice "oh my baby please don't cry I am sorry okay

Harsh looked at her and felt guilty for shouting on her, he went to her, just wiped her tears and said in soft voice "oh my baby please don't cry I am sorry okay.. please forgive your stupid brother" he hold his ears and again added showing his puppy eyes " please princess."
" this is the last time,  if you again shout on me I won't talk to you for sure " She stated with a angry pout folding her hands .

" promise" He looked at Aryan and said.. I am sorry , Your name ??? 
" its Aryan.." He said

" oh I am sorry Aryan" Harsh apologize for his behavior but he replied sweetly " why are you sorry bhaiya it's normal for every brother. "

"see how mature he is! " She said hitting her brother's arms he just rubbed his arm and said "yes!! But you never introduce me with him."
"actually he is my new friend, isn't he handsome..??" She said looking at Aryan and Harsh added "yah he is !! Nice to meet you Aryan."

"same here!!" He said with smile and added " shalin I will take my leave now.. bye!! See you later."
" okk bye.."
Aryan went from there and Harsh sat on the couch and said "come here!!" Shalin fold her arms and said with angry pout " don't talk to me, go and attend your meetings ,because your work is more important than me!! "
"ohh I am sorry princess I know you are mad at me.. but I was really busy with some important stuffs " He said and she picked his line " exactly that is the point, your work is more important than me."

"oh so my potato is angry on me ??" He said and she stated firmly " super angry!!!" Then he said while opening the bag in his hands "ohh then who will wear this brand new dress ,Umm I bought it for my little sister but she is angry ,whom should I supposed to give this, Idea!! I will give this to my girlfriend.. yah she will love it. "
She looked at him in shock "what!! but you bought this for me? and you will give this to that stupid , idiot  girl who always put hundred layers of make up on her face. Now I got to know that you love her more than me. "
"no.." He said shaking his head so she asked " then why will you give my dress to her? "

" because if you are mad at me then how can you take my gifts.. see I bought you many more things...shoes , chocolate , new bag " He said playfully.
"really !!" she exclaimed  while sitting on couch. "hmm but you are mad at me then.." he said looking away from her and she immediately replied" no I am not"

" really !! then give me a hug.." He said spreading his arms and She immediately hug him and said.. "Thank you so much!! you are the best brother but please come to meet me whenever you will get time. It will be fine if don't bought any gifts from next time." She was sounding low at last sentence  because she was sad so he decided to change the topic " by the way when are your board exams?

She broke the hug and said" in next two months"

Harsh said patting her back " ok study hard !! I know my potato is going to make her bhaiya proud this time also. Be consistent." And he pinched her cheeks and she replied while pinching his cheeks "ofcourse I will." He just chuckled at her behavior.

. Three months passed like this . Shalin and Aryan become really close friends . They spend time with each other ,She tells him about her college friends and her whole day, Some times they goes to eat ice cream, They goes on beach together And whenever Harsh come to meet her Aryan is always with her and he doesn't like that because he could sense that this is going beyond friendship.Because they were too close. Harsh had a doubt that  shalin like Aryan which is definitely true.
One day
Harsh came to visit Shalin and as usual door was opened , he entered the house and saw that she is talking with Aryan having magzine in her hand they were engrossed so into talk that couldn't realise his presence.
" and you know what once I get admission in this university my life will be settled and then I can complete my dream." She said with lots of excitement.

"but you need to study for that." He said in his deep voice gaining their attention. There was a rage in his voice. She got up from her seat and hug him while saying "bhaiya I missed you so much."
He didn't hugged her back nor he said anything like miss you or love you which is unusual for shalin so she asked after breaking the hug "what happened bhaiya??"

" Aryan can you please go from here for sometime I want to talk to my sister personally." He said in irritated tone completely ignoring Shalin and pressing the word ' personally '