toxic possession

" Because I was feeling uneasy there, I don't know anyone there and you were also busy so I asked Vicky to drop me here and I want to ask you Aryan why did you lied that I am a manager of hotel when I.. "
He cutted her off in the middle " When you are nothing but a useless girl. "
" Aryan!! " She shouted at him so he shouted back " What?? Did I say something wrong?? Can I introduce you to the people when you don't have any professional status, are you eligible to get introduced as Aryan Malik's girlfriend. "
Saying that he went straight to his room from there and she started tearing up " How can he say something like this again and again when he is the reason I left everything, I have to talk to him I can't let him do whatever he wants every time. "
She wiped her tears and went inside the room , she saw him standing in front of the mirror, he was removing his tie standing in front of the mirror. she went to him and turned him to face her by his arm.
" Now what huh?? " He shouted on her face.
" What do you really think you are doing Aryan? What happened to you?? How come you change this much? You love me right then why you always keep on insulting your love. " She said and he just scoffed before saying " I don't know what you are talking about. And I was just stating the facts and if you find it bitter it's not my fault. "
Now her tears started streaming down her cheeks .
But this time she decided not to act weak " Just shut up Aryan, you have no right to disrespect me like that, and if you are this much ashamed to call me your partner then you shouldn't have take me there, you always see my fault in everything , every time you do what comes to your mind, you talk to me when you want and shout on my face whenever you want. Today you have to tell me what the heck is your problem, why are you behaving like this with me. "
He just ignored her words and turned towards the mirror, she angrily held his arm and shouted turning his face towards her " Tell me Aryan, I want to know.. " Before she could say something further he grabbed her arms harshly and slammed her on the nearby wall, she flinched by his actions and in no time he pinned her hands harshly on the wall " What do you want to know huh? Why are you disturbing me here ? Why are you eating my head instead of sleeping at this hour just because .. " He stopped talking by himself.
Her tears weren't stopping and she was now scared of him . " What are you....what are you doing Aryan?? " She said while stuttering .
Her cheeks were completely wet because of her tears, her breathing started being heavy. The room was filled with silence, he was glaring at her and the sound of her breathing  and her light sobs were audible in the room. She started struggling to free herself from his grip but it was only making it worse for her.
He tightened his grip on her hands and she gulped looking at her hands and she again looked at him, she noticed him continuously staring at her face.
He stared at her red puffy eyes and then his gaze went down to her trembling lips . He leaned closer to her face and it might be the first time that Shalin doesn't like that ,  she was really numb but still she said " Aryan please stay away, you are making me uncomfortable . "

He looked at her and scoffed before saying " Really?? You didn't feel uncomfortable when Mr. Ravat  flirted with you, you didn't feel uncomfortable when you were talking and laughing with Vicky but when your boyfriend is with you you are uncomfortable. Wow Shalin!! What a filthy woman you are!! "
"  I wasn't flirting with anyone, and.. " Before she could say anything further he cutted her off but what he said made her furious " Listen Shalin after all this thing I forgive you ok? . "

She chuckled bitterly and said to herself " What forgive, I didn't even do anything nor I asked for his apologies " She was thinking but his words made her think too much in less time " Shalin let's just not argue right now, we can do much more than wasting time… "

First she didn't understand him but then he left her hands and sneaked his hands behind her waist, he slipped his hands inside her oversized tshirt and started caressing her waist with his one hand, he extended his another hand and started caressing her collarbone. He traced his finger on her face and she closed her eyes trying to think what was happening, that's when she felt his lips moving on her lips, she still didn't open her eyes, she didn't kiss him back but he was less bothered by that. Slowly he started going down to her neck and started kissing there.
" No Shalin you have to stop him, until now you have made lots of mistakes by choosing him. Now I can't continue doing these mistakes, still you have time, are you that immature not to understand the difference between love and lust. No, he is just doing this out of hunger, I give him everything but now I won't let him take me for granted by acting like I am ok with his every action,because he is not bothered to ask my permission and now I don't want to be in this toxic possession, no I won't let it happen. "
She opened her eyes and using her full strength she pushed him away. "  Stay away from me!! "
" Baby what happened to you?? " He tried to touch her cheeks but she pushed him again " What the hell are you doing?? How dare you touch me like that ha?? "
" Come on Shalin, we have been together for almost five years, it's not like I am doing this for the first time" He said but she shouted on his face " Just shut up!! How can you be so selfish Aryan? When I was talking about something really important about our relationship then you didn't remember that you are my boyfriend but when you...."she stopped before taking a deep breath.
"Leave it! Don't you dare to touch me again or you will know the consequences. "
Saying that she started walking out from there but he grabbed her wrist harshly and said squeezing it " Now you are the one who should know the consequences dear "
She widened her eyes after seeing his dark orbs, she didn't feel safe at that point, she tried to free herself from him saying " Aryan leave me, let me go " She kept on struggling but he just tightened it.
" You are taking me too lightly Shalin but now I will tell you what you will get for rejecting me. " He said gritting his teeths and before she could react he pushed her on the bed.
" I am telling you to stay away from me, you can't force me to be Aryan!! " He ignored her words and started moving towards her " Listen you will definitely regret it, you still have time, stay away from me, you can't rape me. "