let him know

I turned my head to the left where I heard his voice from.
My breath hitched at the sight of him looking at me with confusion. He looks weak and if this affected his health I would never forgive Aryan.

" Please leave me, you are going to pay for it!!! ” I struggled in his grip , my eyes never left Om's but I know Aryan is looking at him too.
" Let him know¡! ” Aryan pulled me closer and next moment he grabbed my jaw and making me look at him he crashed his lips harshly on mine.

I felt a fire inside , what the heck is he doing. Whatever this is but I know, results of this thing is not going to be good.
He is doing this on purpose, I know.
I tried to push him but he is still holding my hands behind my back.
Tears started flowing from my eyes. Please, I don't think I deserve this. I don't deserve this mess in my life just because once I love someone more than someone should

Why do I feel so trashy at this moment? Whatever he doing isn't my fault . But him kissing me in front of my husband ,it's making me feel like a slut.

A suddenly I felt someone jerking me back. I felt a pull.
________

Author pov

When Shalin left to open the door Om was alone in his room. And after five minutes he woke up from his sleep. And when he found no one beside him he panicked. Only one thing he felt, abandoned again.
He thought she left him.
" Shalin!! ” his forehead started sweating and his hands shivered. He rubbed his palm over his face.
" No, she can't do this, she is not like others, she won't leave me!! ”

He immediately jerked off the duvet and walked out from their room .
And when he walked downstairs, the scene broke him to death . His heart shattered in pieces.
At first sight he couldn't clarify who the man was because he was focused on Shalin, only thing he could see that his wife was so close to another man. Their proximity was dangerous.
" Shalin!!! ” he uttered and she looked at him in complete shock.
Fear was clearly visible in her eyes. She tried to push Aryan but he pulled her closer.
Om gulped and he managed to hold his tears back . But he lost his shit when he kissed her.
He couldn't see the fact that kiss was forced and she wasn't kissing him.
In no time he walked towards them before pulling Shalin back and then he punched the man.
And for the first time he saw his face, he was Aryan.
His mind wasn't in the state of thinking anything, he punched him thrice before Aryan pushed him harshly.

Om clearly had no strength to fight back.
He stumbled back but Shalin held him by his shoulder.

She looked at Aryan " You are crossing your limits here "

" No Shalin, you don't have to act like innocent in front of him, he doesn't deserve you anyway, just tell him the truth "

" What truth!! ” Om said looking at him.
" Om please, don't pay attention to him, you are not in state of arguing, just calm down!! ” she rubbed his chest but he jerked off her hand.

" What the fuck is calm down Shalin I need a damn explanation for what were you doing!!! ”

" Exactly what you saw with your wide open eyes Mr. Kapoor!!! ” said Aryan and it felt like a taunt to him. This provoked him.

" I asked you something!! ” he looked at Shalin and his voice was weak, shaking, he was clearly not in the state to encounter with this stuff.

" Tell him the truth Shalin!! ”
" Shut the fuck of Aryan!! She shouted on him, she had enough of his nonsense.

Om watched her calling him Aryan, instead of Mr. Malik. That was giving him wrong hints.
" Do you have a brain, do you have any sentiments in your stone heart, please stop this shit I can't take this anymore!! "

" Why are you shouting at me baby, he is being the third wheel here, tell him you don't love him, tell him I am the only person in your heart. I offered him partnership to get closer to you, you forget how badly you chase me "
All the time when he was speaking Om was staring at Shalin, how her expression changed, how she gulped.

" You are playing really dirty Aryan!! " She mumbled trying to control her tears.

" What is he talking about Shalin!! ”
" Om please..... " This time she was cut off by Aryan " Tell him the truth baby, you got my back, he won't do anything!! ” she closed her eyes in frustration.
" Please " She gritted her teeth and turned to him " This is not the time Aryan, he is not in good state, please stop it!! I am begging you!! He is sick!! ” she said in requesting tone and Om was still staring at him.
" You have to tell him one day, why not today !! Specially when he caught us red handed, how long are we going to do this behind his back!!! "
" Please!!! " Her eyes teared up badly.
" Do what!! ” Om shouted on his face not before grabbing his collar.

" Look how impatient he is Shalin ,we better tell him "
" Fuckin bastard talk to me, not her , tell me the truth!! What the hell is going on!! " He shouted.
" You really wanna know from me, you want me to tell you how many times times your wife was under me?!! ” he said poking his tongue with his cheek.
Here he lost it and Om punched him before grabbing his collar again.
" Bite your tongue, you are talking about my wife!!"

" You don't trust me? Man look at your wife, look at her face, it says it all and if this isn't enough I have evidence, I  have her pictures , you wanna see?? ”
" Please Aryan!! ” she begged him , she knew it, he had her pictures .
" Don't do this, he is not in the state of this nonsense!! ” she cried and Om's hold on his collar loosened. He didn't have that emotional strength to listen more.

" Okay, your choice, but tell me when you are ready to confess it in front of him, I would love to support you!! " He fixed his blazer and looked at Om " See you soon!! ”

He left with a smirk and she immediately closed the door behind him and looked at Om!!
She looked at him softly " Om whatever he said please, don't get affected by those words!! ” she cupped his face.
" You cheated me??” 
" No, it's not like.... "
" You cheated me Shalin!! I saw you kissing him!! ” he said, and this time he wasn't looking angry like always, he looked broken. He looked hurt.

" Why?  Am I not enough for you?? " He cried.
She feathered his face and said softly " No baby!! I didn't. I can do everything but cheat!! "

" I saw Shalin!! " He pushed her hands off his face.
" What was that? And  if whatever he said was lie then why couldn't you say that on his face, you said I am not in the state to know the truth? "

His tears weren't stopping, his heart was beating fast.
" I know you don't love me, I know I pressurized you to marry me, I know I don't deserve to be loved but am I really that bad to deserve to be cheated on? " He cried hard.
" No Om, I didn't cheat, and who said you don't deserve to be loved!! ” she was confused how to tell him. How to make him understand?
" Guess what? I do deserve this, I deserve to get cheated, but it hurts when it was happening in front of my eyes!! ” his eyes were red.

" No, please don't talk like this, don't you trust me? " She said holding his hand

" I did, I always trusted you until I saw you kissing him. I saw, you were mum in front him, you had no answer!! Can you feel how I felt when he talked like that about you? He has pictures Shalin?? I don't know why I am mad at this, when it's clearly my fault, I am not good enough to deserve loyalty!! ”

He just couldn't hold it anymore and bursted in tears.
" No Om please!! " She hugged him tightly " Don't talk like this, please trust me, I never cheated.......