Manipulation

Shalin looked at him in disbelief and said " Are you suspecting me just on the basis of flowers?? Don't you trust me Aryan?? "
He didn't said anything and take those flowers in his hand and threw it in a Dustbin and said while glaring at her " Don't you dare to take anything from anyone now onwards "
" Aryan, do you even know what are you saying?? Are you trying to control me?? " She said as she was actually angry but it melted by his next sentence " Don't you love me?? "
" Of course I do!! Ok let's just forget about it and tell me do you know what the day it is?? " She said holding his hands and he furrowed his eyebrows and she said holding his face in her hands " It's your birthday baby. "
He pulled her closer by her waist and she said wrapping her arms around his neck and said " Happy birthday , you turned 25 today " 
" Thank you baby " He said and lean closer to her face and was about to kiss her when door opened , she pushed him and he averted his gaze towards the door with a annoyed expression.
" Sir I am sorry for disturbing " His PA said lowering his head and Aryan sat on his chair , his PA come to him and said keeping file on table and said " Sir it's a file you told me to bring " He took that file and started reading it when Shalin said " Aryan, I have planned date for us today "
" Cancel it I am not free for such stuffs " He said without looking at her so she tried to to convince him " Aryan please " " I said no right?? Why are you asking again and again " He said in irritated tone.
" Sir there is no important meeting today and I can reschedule your day if you want. " Vicky said but Aryan shouted on him " Did I asked you to do so?? Just go and do your work "
He went from there and she asked Aryan " Why did you shouted on him?? "
"  Because he is my employee. Do you have any problem?? And why are you so worried about him?? " He said raising his eyebrow. " What the hell Aryan!! He didn't had any fault, he is so loyal to his work, he is nice guy, you shouldn't have shout on him without reason. "
She said what she felt but what he said next broke her heart in millions of pieces " If he is that much nice guy then go with him. Why you need me to go on date with you?? Isn't he enough?? "
Tears made there way from her eyes and she ran out from there while crying.
She was crying sitting on the couch thinking that how can he say such nasty things to her , how could he think like she should go with another man. She was crying like a mess when she felt a ticklish feeling on her foots  she looked down only to see the one who actually cares about her, Fluffy was licking her foot, she lifted him in her hands and caressed his hairs with her hands and then smiled bitterly " Fluffy baby, am I that much bad, had I committed any sin, why I always end up getting hurt by the person I love alot, first bhaiya said he hates me and Aryan also doesn't talk to me nicely. " With that she started crying and after sometimes she wiped her tears off and said looking at him " Ok leave it!! Let's fresh up your mood , we will go for a walk ok baby?? "
She stood up and went out of the house with Fluffy.
She was just thinking about his behavior " What happened to you Aryan , why are you behaving like this, Is he chea... No no what I am thinking he might be stressed because of his office work, he loves me I know, he just stressed nothing more " She was lost in her thoughts when her grip on fluffy's belt got loose and he started walking away from their, when she saw him she started running after him " Fluffy don't go there it's crowd there, baby stop, " She was running after him when a truck came from other side and " Fluffyyyyyy......... "
__________
At night Aryan entered the house and but he felt different today he didn't saw Shalin so he went inside and there he saw her sitting in a corner crying like a mess, he went towards her and asked " What happened Shalin?? Why are you crying?? " He asked but it's wasn't looking like he is concerned to know the reason, she looked at him with tears in her eyes ,  she hugged him tightly and started sobbing, he got confused and asked while patting her back " At least tell me Shalin why are you crying?? " She replied in her trembling voice " Aryan.. Aryan fluffy he today I took him for a walk and he he Fluffy is no more Aryan " With that she started crying and he just sighed, he pushed her a little and said " Seriously Shalin you are crying over a dog " She was really sad because she lost her pet and his talks was making her more cry, he didn't expected him to act like that but now she wasn't in a mood to argue with him she just wanted to cry and let out her pain. Because even if it was just pet still was a precious part of her life.