Epilogue

In Alphabetic order

Assassin (The hidden character): Remember when we mentioned That both the former king and his two twin sons were murdered? This man was the reason.

Wain already promised to protect him from any coming harm. However...Never he could shield him from the wrath of his consciousness. Nights came to be nightmares, and his lust for women became tasteless. Constant suffering without a remedy. A punishment for the one who betrayed their trust.

In a final act to gain peace, he went to the Royal palace of Queen Anna confessing everything that was Anointing him for so many years. But by doing so He kindled the beginning of a new age. An era where Wain won't be sitting on the throne.

For his honesty, he wasn't executed. For his crime, he was banished from the kingdom, never to return again...

~~~~

Anna (The Queen): The women went mad. The murderer of her youngsters was standing right in front of her!

A lot of emotions rushed. The guards were astonished as well when they heard the confession. But staggering as it may seem to her. She had the only proof to destroy Wain once and for all.

After a couple of days, Queen Anna declared to the masses what crime Wain had committed. And afterwards, a massive revolution erupted all over the whole kingdom. People had enough of this outrageous king and Wain's days on the throne were numbered.

After 6 years. Queen Anna passed away in peace after taking the throne from Wain by force. During her rule, She dispersed Prosperity and justice across the land. While making peace with the Gartizian empire once more, putting an end to the war between the two countries.

~~~~

Alfred (The pioneer): The brother of Richard who lived in Tagia, soon became a father. However, As a pioneer and a bandit. He saw his duty to fight Wain to the last breath. He contributed to the revolution where he led his troops to help the people over the king's men. But by doing so, the revolution turned to anarchy and chaotic blood baths through the streets of the canterpool.

And the kingdom suddenly succumbed to a civil war.

*******************************

Aurora (The Doctor Lady): After the war ended, she finally married Joseph and lived a peaceful life in a town far away from the border and war.

*************

Diana (The blonde angel, the maiden of the canterpool, and the first dagger):  After more than a year of fighting, travelling, and falling into unimaginable pain and distress every step of the way. The fugitive of the canterpool returned safely back to Endora with her father, to build what was lost and to begin anew.

After a few months and much convincing to Richard, she officially married Louis. Establishing the family, she always dreamed of while her father was by her side once more.

*******************

Endora (The destroyed Town): After The massacre that happened by the Red Castle guards. It took the town several months to recover. Many bloodlines disappeared and only a Quarter of the population remained. Those who survived had to endure a life without their dead loved ones.