2. Butki Adaa

"Let's go now Adaa. You can do your make up in the car. Agar hum tere makeup ke liye ruke to yahi boodhe ho jaenge. And we aren't even married yet! No no no I really want to get married in my life. JUST COME FAST! " Isha was panicking if she would get married in this lifetime or not with Adaa being this late.

Oh well.. they are going to Isha's bestfriend's, Lavanya's wedding actually. Isha and Lavanya studied at the same arts college. Isha was a student of finearts while Lavanya was a student of vocals. They met at a party once and stick to each other since then. Lavanya was an year elder than Isha.

"Ohho didu, just chill! You know you know mere makeup se toh hum buddhe nahi honge, par aapke aese tension lene se na, aapke chehre par jhurriya zaroor uth aaengi." Saying this Adaa started laughing. She knew her elder sister takes too much stress and she always wants her to take it a little less. So she keeps around joking and making fun of Isha to lighter the environment.

"Oh ho Adaa. Just shut up you donkey. And let's please go now or else Lavanya will eat me alive." Isha said pulling Adaa towards the main gate.

She locked the gate and went inside the car. Today, Isha was going to drive. Both the sisters love driving. It gives them a sense calmness. Away from this chaotic environment.

...

Within a few minutes they both reached at their venue. Lavanya's father and uncle were on the gate to welcome the guests.

"Welcome Isha beta. Welcome butki." Lavanya's uncle said. Her family is quite close to the Malhotras. Her father is a man of few words. But her uncle is a fun loving creature. Who loves to tease Adaa. So in order to tease her, he calls her butki. Which means short in height informally.

"Kaka sa, no naaaa. Please don't call me butki and all. At least not here. Infront of your guests." Adaa said while stomping her heels clad feets on the carpet.

"Adaa, behave. And comeon you know Kaka sa is just messing with you na." Explained Isha as if explaining to a baby. And why not, after their mother's death, Isha is the only mother figure to Adaa. And she fulfills the responsibilities also.

"Fine fine. Now you don't start with your lectures. And you, Kaka sa. This is the last time you have called me this. Next time, if you do so, I will tell to Ruchira kaki sa that you eats Bansiwale ke chole without her knowing. And then you handle her." Everyone knows how much Ruchira kaki se aka Lavanya's aunt hates her Kaka sa eating oily food. So this is the best threat she can provide him.

And looking at the look on his face, she's sure it worked.

"Oh Adaa." Isha said while hitting her forehead with her palm. But, with a small smile on her face, smiling at her younger sister's antics.

~•~•~•~•~•~